Thread: [REQUEST] Case Closed One Truth Prevails The Mirapolis Investigation [Wii]

Thanks
    EP Points

Default [REQUEST] Case Closed One Truth Prevails The Mirapolis Investigation [Wii]

I've searched all over the internet with not luck to an ISO of Case Closed One Truth Prevails The Mirapolis Investigation for the Wii. This was released in English in Europe (PAL) and not in the US where I'm at. Does anyone have an ISO or WBFS file of this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumei For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I think I tried grabbing this ages ago but it was the German version (I may even still have it). Never saw the other Euro version.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Interesting. I thought the German version could be played in English and French. You wouldn't have the ISO still laying around that I could get from you, would you?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mumei View Post
    Interesting. I thought the German version could be played in English and French. You wouldn't have the ISO still laying around that I could get from you, would you?
    I honestly can't remember now, maybe I'm getting it confused with Crown of Midas Even if I have got it lying around I doubt I would be able to upload it, slow ul speed so it would take a long time (all my Wii games are .iso format and most aren't scrubbed). Plus I doubt it would last long as not many people would want it.
    Have you had a look on wiiso? I think Case Closed One Truth Prevails The Mirapolis Investigation PAL WII-ZER0 is multi 5.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll take a look! I found some File Factory links online (having to use a free account so it will be tomorrow before I have all the parts.) I tried a torrent, though there were no seeds and a few links on Usenet, though they were no longer intact.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mumei View Post
    I'll take a look! I found some File Factory links online (having to use a free account so it will be tomorrow before I have all the parts.) I tried a torrent, though there were no seeds and a few links on Usenet, though they were no longer intact.
    It has been a while since I used that place and it appears to be down now. But many of the threads have moved over to wiiuiso (and it seems like you don't need to be registered to see links for the wii games, but search doesn't work from what I can tell). Only link I found was dead but I didn't check all the mega threads.
    Yeah all the torrents appear to have died.
    If you use your FF login info in a download manager like JD2 it will make things less painful. Although it has been a little while since I downloaded from there JD has worked well with that host for some time.

Spoiler warning:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlegion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    It has been a while since I used that place and it appears to be down now. But many of the threads have moved over to wiiuiso (and it seems like you don't need to be registered to see links for the wii games, but search doesn't work from what I can tell). Only link I found was dead but I didn't check all the mega threads.
    Yeah all the torrents appear to have died.
    If you use your FF login info in a download manager like JD2 it will make things less painful. Although it has been a little while since I downloaded from there JD has worked well with that host for some time.
    Thanks for the help! I'll drop an update here if I'm able to get the game off of one of the sites. It is crazy how easy it is to find Gamecube games and difficult to find Wii ones.

EDIT: I finished downloading a copy from another forum and copied it over to the hard drive I use with my Wii. If everything goes well, I'll upload and share links here for anyone looking for the game in the future.

UPDATE! I finally found a good copy of the game in English. I'm uploading it now and should have links available this weekend. It plays fine in both Dolphin and using USB Loader GX on an actual Wii.

UPDATE Below are my links for Case Closed - The Mirapolis Investigation
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by Mumei; 29th-July-2014 at 13:17. Reason: Update - Added links for files

Thanks

thanks I am going to share this on my YT channel!!
    You helped a lot of people.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblaze99 View Post
    thanks I am going to share this on my YT channel!!
    You helped a lot of people.
    No problem. It's nice to finally play a Detective Conan game in English!

Thanks

Thanks for the game!
    I just found out that there was a Detective Conan game on the Wii localized and whao... didn't think its gonna be called " case closed "
    Way to make the game not sell.

Thanks

Thank you so much! I've been looking for this forever since I've been away from the Wii ISO scene for a few years now. Recently had to format my hard drive. I modded my WiiU and now I can play these on the vWii! Never got the chance to play this a few years back and it's so hard to find. This and Another Code R are real tough to find online.

Thanks

Thank you SOOO much!!! I am SO excited to play and finally hear new Case Closed stuff! You're AWESOME!

Thanks

Thanks
    Been looking for a good clean working version of this off and on for a very long time.
    Wasn't a member here, so I had to sign up to see the links, but hey, it was real, and it was still downloadable, and it worked just fine
    Now I can finally get rid of all the broken, incomplete, wrong language, etc non-working versions that have piled up on my pc over the years
    Anyway, thanks again for putting up this gem, from me, and all of the other Detective Conan fans around here