Thread: Anyone found a legit 3ds emulator?

Thanks

Question Anyone found a legit 3ds emulator?

I know the probabilities are down to zero, but has anyone maybe found a real 3Ds emulator? I'm just sooo dying to play Link Between worlds :/

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nope still no real 3DS/2DS emulators

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

There is one 3DS emulator in development called Citra. However it's still in the very very early stages and will not play any games period, not even homebrew. It will most likely be years before it can even boot any games, let alone play them well.

Here's a link announcing it in case you feel like watching for news; http://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-new...ulator.365154/
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My statement stands

As you say it is predicted to be some time before anything is playable especially retail dumps

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

I see :/ well expected as much , thanks guys!

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Once a real fully functional emulator arrives much like most of them especially for a newly emulated system it will be wide spread news, so there will be little trouble in finding such emulator

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I've heard of Rumors of 3DS Emulation, I saw this very believable video on YouTube of someone running X and Y Perfectly using a 3DS Emulator, I didn't believe any of it though, Plus I went to the ''Official site" and You could tell the comments there were fake because they were written in proper English, remember when you see comments written in proper English, their fake, except my comments, Back on subject, I wouldn't say that 3DS emulation would be hard, it has similar hardware to the DS, and it's hardware is kinda primitive anyway, and it's coding is easier to break the the Wii which has been emulated perfectly, I would say that a 3DS Emulator will come out sooner then you think, and don't forget the PS2 which far superior in terms of Hardware was emulated in 2 years after it's releases, I would go as far as to say it's possible there is one now, but it hides in the deepest darkest corners of the internet where none will find it....

Thanks
    EP Points

No you are absolutely and completely wrong. There is no hidden 3DS emulator in the deep recesses of the web. There aren't even proper game dumps yet. And yes everything on youtube is fake garbage.

PS2 emulation took a while longer than that dude.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

I think we've established there is no known fully functional 3DS emulator.

Thread closed...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning: