Thread: Wii Emulation Guide

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Wii Emulation Guide

First, you must have the most recent version of Dolphin, so the Wii games work best, second, you must have a fairly good PC, I would say PCs with 2 cores, each running at 2.5 GHz is good enough, but I recommend 4Core, each core running at 5GHz, remember, with the right hardware and the right configuration, you can play Wii games at full speed, and finally I recommend getting a wireless sensor bar that you can connect to your PC via Bluetooth and a Wii remote. Now there's a Emuparadise Administrator named Ragnar who is uploading Wii games, download the 2 files he provided and run the one that says has a NTSU in it's named using J-Downloader, download the file and run the second file using and Application called QuickPar, you'll get WinRAR Archive if using WinRAR, and a 7-Zip folder if your using 7-Zip, Extract the files, and congratulations, and ISO file, run the file using Dolphin and Connect your Wii Remote to the computer, Dolphin has a 100% Wii game compatibility and all Wii Games will run perfectly with the proper hardware, play the game and enjoy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

For an in depth Wii emulation guide, it better to refer our members to our existing resources, pinned in this section:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...26#post1585826