Thread: Ps2 to onboard soundcard to headphones?

Thanks

Default Ps2 to onboard soundcard to headphones?

Hello World,

So here is what I need to do, I need to connect my ps2 to my pc(onboard soundcard in the back) then plug in a pair of headphones in the front panel of my case, and have the sound go from my ps2 through the soundcard to my headphones. Is this possible?
    Here's the equipment I have:
    1x rca ps2 cable
    1x FREE-SHIPPING-New-Stereo-3-5mm-Audio-Adapter-Converter-Headphones-Jack-to-2-font-b-RCA.jpg
    1x MSI 870-C45 motherboard

Now I know what you're gonna ask, why don't I just connect the headphones directly to the thing in the picture above using this? 3-5mm-female-to-3-5mm-female-aux-port-audio.jpg
    Well I already tried that, but those bloody things are so freaking poor quality that I have to buy a new one every couple of days because after a few ins and outs they break(they stop making the connection properly I guess) and I only get mono.
    Can you guys help me achieve this without having to buy anymore stuff please?

Thank you very much.

Thanks
    EP Points

Plug it into the line-in or the mic jack on your computer, and enable "monitor mode" for it in the volume controls.

Thanks

Yes!! It worked, thank you very much mate.