Thread: Nintendo and online.

Thanks

Default Nintendo and online.

What exactly is wrong with the Wii U's online? Why are so many people complaining about it?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

You may want to be more precise stating what kind of complaints are you referring to.

Thanks

OK then.

I've heard people say the infrastructure is a mess, and it's lacking features.

Other than the account thing, I don't know what's wrong with it.

Thanks
    EP Points

This has been an ongoing issue ever since the Wii. The internet features are over protected and don't usually offer that much more. The online community of the Wii also didn't help as they quickly began abusing the games they played (cheating, trolling players, etc) and made other ppl never want to play games online.

Now I don't know anything about the WiiU yet but I can be confident saying the hold your hand internet capabilities are most likely still intact. There are lots of games that have yet to be released that will result in major online usage for the WiiU, one very obvious game is Smash Bros.

Let's just see what the Internet has in store for the WiiU in the future, it's not gonna be as good as the Ps3/4 but it might gain its own good reputation.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.