Thread: Need some help with Joy2Key

Thanks

Default Need some help with Joy2Key

I need to activate/emulate key strokes when certain programs are running and ONLY when they are running. I figured out how to associate profiles with programs. in my case i have alt-f4 mapped to the pause button for shutting down emulators with the 60 controller... any ways...

I set Profile 1 to make pause emulate alt - f4 for project 64 and it works but, it also works out side of project 64 with any program and that's bad. How do i make it only work with the programs i tell it to work on/with?

Thanks
    EP Points

Make a default profile, choose the "Specify a default profile" radio button and select the default profile for it to use.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChalkTaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkTaster View Post
    Make a default profile, choose the "Specify a default profile" radio button and select the default profile for it to use.
    Thank you very much!!!