Page 234 of 267 FirstFirst ... 134184224229230231232233234235236237238239244 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3992

Thread: The Obsession-Out: Bite and don't let it go.

Thanks
    EP Points

Really starting to get into taking piccies now never used to before.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Do you have "tennis elbow" or something? I often have problems with my elbows. They like to get stuck and then pop like a mofo, not fun.
    nah I just wacked it off the table as I went to reach my beer. Don't know how I managed it Hopefully your elbows don't give you so much grief now

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    What a nice tidy little area

Cheers dude.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Really starting to get into taking piccies now never used to before.
    Next thing ya know you'll be taking selfies with your shirt off

Thanks
    EP Points

Somebody needs to fix the hello smiley

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Next thing ya know you'll be taking selfies with your shirt off
    I never take pictures of myself now. I always try to avoid it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

nah I just wacked it off the table as I went to reach my beer. Don't know how I managed it Hopefully your elbows don't give you so much grief now
    Oh just whacked your elbow huh? I do shit like that all the time. Hit my head, whack my elbow, kick the door-jam and nearly break my toe. Inanimate objects hate me.

They're not too bad now that I haven't been doing as physical of a job for the past couple years.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh just whacked your elbow huh? I do shit like that all the time. Hit my head, whack my elbow, kick the door-jam and nearly break my toe. Inanimate objects hate me.

They're not too bad now that I haven't been doing as physical of a job for the past couple years.
    ouch. The toes are always the worst to hit.

Thats good dude. You been up to much lately?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

ouch. The toes are always the worst to hit.

Thats good dude. You been up to much lately?
    Mainly just working and riding my bike. Started working some more on a couple of my custom painted NES consoles. I'm hoping to finish at least one of them in the coming days.

How about you man, you been doing well?

Thanks
    EP Points

Mainly just working and riding my bike. Started working some more on a couple of my custom painted NES consoles. I'm hoping to finish at least one of them in the coming days.

How about you man, you been doing well?
    Nice nice You have many nes's then?

Not much. Just more sorting out stuff around the house. Attempting to tidy my CV up to go for a job this month within the company I already work it. Its in IT and I'd start on about 5k more.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nice nice You have many nes's then?

Not much. Just more sorting out stuff around the house. Attempting to tidy my CV up to go for a job this month within the company I already work it. Its in IT and I'd start on about 5k more.
    Oh yeah, I'm working on three custom ones currently. Plus I have 5 other extra NESs as well.

Yeah I need to clean up a bit more around my house as well. That would be awesome if you get the job. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed for you. I've been thinking about looking for a different job myself.

Almost 5 years at my current job and it's really starting to get to me. Of course it doesn't help that I do the same thing day in and day out. Plus I got my roomy a job there as well. Now he does nothing but bug me about doing shit for him at work. Really just getting sick of everything TBH.

Sorry for the rant, I just had to get it out.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh yeah, I'm working on three custom ones currently. Plus I have 5 other extra NESs as well.

Yeah I need to clean up a bit more around my house as well. That would be awesome if you get the job. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed for you. I've been thinking about looking for a different job myself.

Almost 5 years at my current job and it's really starting to get to me. Of course it doesn't help that I do the same thing day in and day out. Plus I got my roomy a job there as well. Now he does nothing but bug me about doing shit for him at work. Really just getting sick of everything TBH.

Sorry for the rant, I just had to get it out.
    oh man, that is a lot of nes

I hope so too. I could probably get a mortgage very easily as I would be able to afford it without even getting a housemate (managing at the moment but its tight some months) Sometimes a change can be great but its hard to find work sometimes

Don't worry dude. We all have to have a rant some days

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

oh man, that is a lot of nes

I hope so too. I could probably get a mortgage very easily as I would be able to afford it without even getting a housemate (managing at the moment but its tight some months) Sometimes a change can be great but its hard to find work sometimes

Don't worry dude. We all have to have a rant some days
    haha, yeah I've just been picking them up here and there when I see them for cheap.

Oh, so you're currently buying the home you're living in, or are you just planning to buy one? Yeah, I live with four other roommates, it can start to get kind of annoying having to live with other people. Though I can't really afford a place on my own, at least not without being constantly broke. Work can be hard to find, which is why I really need to get these NESs done and start selling them. I want to get something started making money for myself. I'm tired of working for other people.

Thanks man, I appreciate you letting me.

Thanks
    EP Points

haha, yeah I've just been picking them up here and there when I see them for cheap.

Oh, so you're currently buying the home you're living in, or are you just planning to buy one? Yeah, I live with four other roommates, it can start to get kind of annoying having to live with other people. Though I can't really afford a place on my own, at least not without being constantly broke. Work can be hard to find, which is why I really need to get these NESs done and start selling them. I want to get something started making money for myself. I'm tired of working for other people.

Thanks man, I appreciate you letting me.
    Sweet. Handy if you can get some extra money to play with

I am planning on it. I can live in relative comfort where I live. Just under half of my month wage goes on rent and council tax which leaves the rest for other bills and living. If I got this job I reckon I could probably save the 5k raise without having to spend it. It'd be a bit tighter in other places such as travel but I reckon I would manage.

Sos didn't mean to make it seem I was giving you permission

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sweet. Handy if you can get some extra money to play with

I am planning on it. I can live in relative comfort where I live. Just under half of my month wage goes on rent and council tax which leaves the rest for other bills and living. If I got this job I reckon I could probably save the 5k raise without having to spend it. It'd be a bit tighter in other places such as travel but I reckon I would manage.

Sos didn't mean to make it seem I was giving you permission
    Definitely, if I can make enough money I might be wiling to go down to only part-time work.

Owning a house would actually be pretty awesome. When I was married "we" bought a house. It was pretty nice not having to pay rent to someone else as well as having the ability to do whatever we wanted to the house. That is until we got a divorce and she got to keep the house. I've had random thoughts of selling off my collection and putting a down payment on some land in the middle of nowhere and a trailer to put on it. As far away from people as I can.

This is the internet, I don't need permission.