Page 199 of 267 FirstFirst ... 99149189194195196197198199200201202203204209249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3992

Thread: The Obsession-Out: Bite and don't let it go.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Bored
    Elise is so hard ;__;

I did one really good game with her though! 2 ppl afk'd so we lost

I guess I kind of learned how to escape with Rappel?? It's hard though. I can't go 1v2 AT ALL

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Oh man. I remember it was so weird that we both ended up watching that one at practically same time and neither of us knew, haha. But yeah that was another brilliant series. Starts off slow but gets so intense by the end. It speaks volumes that it's one of the better vampire shows out there, anime or otherwise.
    The art annoyed me so bad, but then it actually suited it. It was so wacky I loved it
    And the gaga referance WTF

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prude View Post
    Elise is so hard ;__;

I did one really good game with her though! 2 ppl afk'd so we lost

I guess I kind of learned how to escape with Rappel?? It's hard though. I can't go 1v2 AT ALL
    Elise is a jungler through and through.
    With Rappel you can only target enemy units or neutral creeps, so you have to be aware of where any minions are at and yourself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Doubt me all you fucking want. It just shows how much of dicks you fuckers are. And with that, I'm fucking done with this place. It's full of shit assholes who could really give a shit less about anyone other than themselves, and have nothing better to do than judge others. Fuck you, assholes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Bye bye

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Elise is a jungler through and through.
    With Rappel you can only target enemy units or neutral creeps, so you have to be aware of where any minions are at and yourself.
    Of course of course I've only been doing jung

She's so so fun but like

I don't really have great team comps at my level it seems like. The top doesn't want to be by themselves, and they were always the first to fall even after I had ganked for them so...lol it doesn't work at my level I guess?

But Elise can go top also. But not solo top, which for some reason my team left me there and thought it was a great idea.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Of course of course I've only been doing jung

She's so so fun but like

I don't really have great team comps at my level it seems like. The top doesn't want to be by themselves, and they were always the first to fall even after I had ganked for them so...lol it doesn't work at my level I gues?/

But Elise can go top also.
    Yeah for now just stick to lanes. And yes Elise can be top, she was originally played as a top laner (even by the pros) for the first month or so, but people started realizing how good she was as a jungler after about 2 weeks and you slowly saw her get phased out of top lane.

You start W at Lvl 1 correct?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah for now just stick to lanes. And yes Elise can be top, she was originally played as a top laner (even by the pros) for the first month or so, but people started realizing how good she was as a jungler after about 2 weeks and you slowly saw her get phased out of top lane.

You start W at Lvl 1 correct?
    mmhm I do!

Yeah, I think you're right. I rarely see someone that takes on top lane by themselves at my level.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

mmhm I do!

Yeah, I think you're right. I rarely see someone that takes on top lane by themselves at my level.
    Yeah, you are at the level where people don't know whether or not they should use a jungler. If you do use one, you potentially expose your top laner, but gain pressure elsewhere. At low level people just don't understand the concept of playing safe and don't get dived.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, you are at the level where people don't know whether or not they should use a jungler. If you do use one, you potentially expose your top laner, but gain pressure elsewhere. At low level people just don't understand the concept of playing safe and don't get dived.
    Yeah, pretty much.

Thanks
    EP Points

So Prude, you obviously like Lupin III. What's your favorite movie?

Personally I'm a huge Cagliostro fan - I saw it many years ago and just absolutely loved it. Granted, it's a bit different than the series or any of the other multitude of Lupin movies (in its tone), but I just love it.

Oh, and bye bye Roxii.

You'll be back it 48 hours

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Doubt me all you fucking want. It just shows how much of dicks you fuckers are. And with that, I'm fucking done with this place. It's full of shit assholes who could really give a shit less about anyone other than themselves, and have nothing better to do than judge others. Fuck you, assholes.
    You are far from the only person here with problems or disabilities, Roxas. I don’t know your exact situation, I don’t know how severe they are and to be perfectly honest it’s irrelevant to this discussion. What I do know is you’re behaving like an entitled brat and completely ignoring that from day one people have listened and bent over backwards to help and advise with whatever issue you brought to the table each week. I know I even sent you a pretty long PM at one point when you seemed to be struggling and I doubt I’m the only one. It’s pretty clear from this post and others that you don’t want help, you want coddling, and you lose your temper when you don't get it. I’m sorry things aren’t going well for you - really, I am - but you need to straighten out your attitude because it’s 90% of the reason you’re having trouble both on here and in day to day life, mental health issues or no. That’s something only you can do.

I genuinely hope things get better for you.
    Last edited by Cosmic; 10th-July-2014 at 08:40.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Fuck you, assholes.
    Isn't that what an asshole is for? For fucking?

On a serious note, I don't know you but there's literally only one thing stopping you from accomplishing anything you want, yourself. I work in retail and the job came to me by chance, and despite having some permanent physical limits from a car wreck I still perform. The doctors told me I might not be able to play drums again, or even walk, and yet I managed to tell them they were wrong, I can stand on my own two feet. We're made to endure unimaginable stress of all physical, mental, and spiritual nature. Blaming anyone for anything is a temporary relief to a self-negligent addiction. Its like taking a hit of methadone and calling it a cure to your opiod dependency.
    "Throw a stone into the water, it will make a ripple. One day that ripple becomes a wave."
    Wiegraf Folles, Final Fantasy Tactics

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    You are far from the only person here with problems or disabilities, Roxas. I don’t know your exact situation, I don’t know how severe they are and to be perfectly honest it’s irrelevant to this discussion. What I do know is you’re behaving like an entitled brat and completely ignoring that from day one people have listened and bent over backwards to help and advise with whatever issue you brought to the table each week. I know I even sent you a pretty long PM at one point when you seemed to be struggling and I doubt I’m the only one. It’s pretty clear from this post and others that you don’t want help, you want coddling, and you lose your temper when you don't get it. I’m sorry things aren’t going well for you - really, I am - but you need to straighten out your attitude because it’s 90% of the reason you’re having trouble both on here and in day to day life, mental health issues or no. That’s something only you can do.

I genuinely hope things get better for you.
    I have to agree with this sentiment. Life is fucking HARD especially if you have a mental condition or whatever else. But you realize that it doesn't matter who has it more bad than someone else, because life is really hard for everyone. Everybody has to try and keep trying, it's just how life works.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    So Prude, you obviously like Lupin III. What's your favorite movie?

Personally I'm a huge Cagliostro fan - I saw it many years ago and just absolutely loved it. Granted, it's a bit different than the series or any of the other multitude of Lupin movies (in its tone), but I just love it.

Oh, and bye bye Roxii.

You'll be back it 48 hours
    Oh uhmmm

uhm
    uhm

I

haven't watched any all the way through, but I really want to.