Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: E3 2014

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Well yeah of course But won't that be PS4?
    Definitely. Another Vita game would be a total surprise for me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I forgot about the Build Mario or whatever, I saw a video of that the other day.

That should be interesting as well. And now that more information has been leaked, it seems that they could very well be announcing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire information, such as the 3 starters having Mega Evos. Which I'm pretty excited about.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

I want Capcom to show a new Mega Man but at this point flying pigs are more likely...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    I want Capcom to show a new Mega Man but at this point flying pigs are more likely...
    I think MegaMan is gone.... better put all your hopes in that Mighty 99 game or whatever it's called.

Maybe Capcom will announce a new RE game though....

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    I think MegaMan is gone.... better put all your hopes in that Mighty 99 game or whatever it's called.

Maybe Capcom will announce a new RE game though....
    Mighty No. 9 does look awesome! So looking forward to my already paid for copy next year! in Inafking we believe.

Next RE seems very likely and I hope so!

Thanks
    EP Points

Personally I'm hoping for Fallout 4...............

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Dead Rising 3 DLC was the best of M$ conference. No doubt

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I want new Hamtaro!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Mighty No. 9 does look awesome! So looking forward to my already paid for copy next year! in Inafking we believe.

Next RE seems very likely and I hope so!
    I contributed as well. Should be getting a physical box/manual with mine. I'm hoping the game lives up to expectation -- I haven't been reading too many of the updates I've been getting, though. Might have to take an afternoon and sift through them all.

Just finished catching up on the Sony conference to see if anything worthwhile was revealed.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Revealed -- 2015
    Spoiler warning:

Not much to go off from the trailer, but expect Naughty Dog brilliance and lots of Nathan Drake fun. A must have for any Playstation owner, I'd put money on that.

Infamous: First Light Revealed -- August 2014
    Spoiler warning:

Downloadable content for Infamous: Second Son, but you don't need to own Second Son in order to play. Looks pretty cool, I'm sure any fan of the Infamous series would have fun with it.

LittleBigPlanet 3 Revealed -- November 2014
    Spoiler warning:

New LittleBigPlanet game with three new player types with different abilities. Looks like same ol' LBP but with different characters -- if you weren't a fan of the series now, you probably won't be swayed by a new release. People who love LBP will probably pick it up, otherwise expect it free on Plus mid next year. (BOLD PREDICTIONS)

Bloodborne (Project Beast) Revealed -- 2015
    Spoiler warning:

If the leaked footage we saw a month or so ago is true, this is the official name of the Project Beast game that looks like a Demon's Souls sequel. It's being developed by FromSoftware with a 2015 release date. Apparently, the game takes place in an ancient city that is being destroyed by a curse. Sure seems like a "modernized" Souls game, set in a 16th or 17th century city rather than medieval fantasy. Should be interesting, and if it truly is a Souls sequel, one that you'll want to keep an eye on.

Far Cry 4 Revealed -- November 18, 2014
    Spoiler warning:

Looks cool, but again with any series that reaches four games, if you're not into it by now you're just not interested. Looks to be set in the Himalayas or some facsimile thereof, rather than jungle and beach. I would expect gameplay to be similar to FC3 with few changes, but I'm pessimistic like that.

Dead Island 2 Revealed -- TBA
    Spoiler warning:

Funny trailer, but I'm holding off on any comments until we see actual gameplay footage. The first Dead Island had us all blown away by it's amazing reveal trailer, then the game turned out to be a bit lackluster. Hopefully they've fixed a few more of the issues that plagued the first one. The guy who rolls up in the Mystery Machine/Turtle Van at the end and steals the sneakers kind of sounded like Jack Black, though!

Grim Fandango: Remastered Revealed for PS4/Vita -- TBA
    Spoiler warning:

This one kind of came out of nowhere, but sounds promising. I'll definitely be checking it out for Vita. Didn't hear anything about a release date.

Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain -- TBA
    Spoiler warning:

New trailer for MGS5. Doesn't seem to be revealing quite as much as the first trailer did, but still worth checking out. People who are more familiar with MGS (OY, CRUSHER, GET IN HERE!) might notice many hidden gems in the trailer. There is a "joke" release date of 1984 at the end -- could that mean 2014? Who knows. Probably not, though.

Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer -- 2015
    Spoiler warning:

Seriously, this game looks fucking amazing. I'm kind of a little excited right now.

A bunch of other random stuff I didn't care about or didn't feel like digging into more deeply. Someone else can do the other conferences if they want.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 10th-June-2014 at 05:34. Reason: merged posts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Drageuth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Uncharted 4, Far Cry 4, Dead Island 2.

fap fap fap

I disagree with your assessment of DI Drag, I avoided spoilers as much as possible before actually playing the games and I really like them. Looking forward to another installment

More Far Cry is always good

No need to comment about Uncharted

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Wheeee, really excited for second Trails in the Sky.
    Also, Brandish: Dark Revenant. FINALLY!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Personally I'm hoping for Fallout 4...............

ahh yeah!!!!!!! I heard its going to be set in Massachusetts

im hoping for that game, Final Fantasy 15, Mortal Kombat X and Star Wars Battlefront

Thanks
    EP Points

Pretty pumped about the Smash Invitational later today. that's about it.

Thanks
    EP Points

At least I was right on a few things - new bundled system with a game, some HD upgrade predictions and above all Bloodborne/Project Beast being exclusive and some type of DeS successor.

Grim Fandango is so awesome though - I didn't see that one coming at all, and that is a truly fantastic game. It's a tough call on what you could consider Lucasarts finest moment back in the day, between Grim, Day of the Tentacle and Full Throttle, but Grim is a good start

Thanks
    EP Points

Microsoft's was a bit boring. I did like Sunset Overdrive though. They gave the middle finger to Conker fans though.

Sony's was pretty good, except they spent too much time talking about the tv crap. I also want to play Grim Fandango as well. I might pick up a PS4 and AK looks sexy. Although The Vita got the shaft hardcore. So much so, I think Sony shouldn't even bother with the next PSP. They pretty much said, The Vita is a PS4 controller, lol.

Nintendo was...odd, but in a good way. I liked the robot chicken and Iwata vs Reggie stuff.Smash Men being released in October is lame, even more so, since the Wiiu version also comes out this year. The 3DS didn't get alot of time either, but way more than the Vita did.

Overall
    Nintendo>Sony>>M$