Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: E3 2014

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    New Zelda? Bleh..... not enough to get me on board for Nintenderp. They didn't show much that was really that great IMO - it just looked like an HD Zelda, which should have been done 7 years ago.
    I hope for their sake they really change up the formula this time and incorporate more RPG elements into it... that would make me turn my head a bit.

As for this Zelda "fighting game", I'm not sure what you're talking about, but that Hyrule Warriors/Dynasty Warriors hybrid looks lame as hell. I know I sometimes forget the blindness of Ninty fans, and to them ANYTHING with ninty characters is a good thing, but it doesn't sell me on a $350+ inferior system.
    What do you mean? Zelda + Dynasty Warriors hybrid is a great way to sell a failing system! Surely!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

You're being sarcastic, but Dynasty Warriors crap actually does pretty well in Japan. That's why there are a billion of them. I'm sure attaching a decent IP actually will move some consoles over there. Or at least it should work out better than 99 Nights did for MS
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here