Thread: No screenshots in case of multiple ROM sets

Thanks

Default No screenshots in case of multiple ROM sets

Hi.
    I am browsing MAME roms, and I noticed that in case of multiple ROM sets, there are no screenshots of the game.
    There are some quire famous games, and I cannot believe that screenshots were hard to find.
    So, either there are none, or there is some setting I need to check in order to see them.
    Screenshots are under download link section.

Please help.

Thanks
    EP Points

Go to emumovies.com if you want any screenshot for any system out there. Their custom downloader will even match the screenshots to your full rom folders automatically so all you have to do is start downloading and when it's done you will have a matching screenshot for all your roms. They also offer gameplay videos, artwork, box art, and much more. They are not affiliated with Emuparadise (as far as I know), but it's a great site when you're looking for media. They have free downloads or you can pay a small fee for unlimited daily downloads. I downloaded everything I needed for my MAME cab in a day or two. Check it out.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

Tnx a lot.

Thanks
    EP Points

No prob buddy. Thanks for not being a guy that posts a question then never returns to see responses
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks