Thread: [REQ] d-touch APK (Android)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default [REQ] d-touch APK (Android)

Was wondering if anyone might have this APK, it's a port of DOOM to Android that has working music. Thanks.
    My Video Game Codes

“Evil cannot create anything new, it can only distort and destroy what was invented or created by the forces of good.”

― JRR Tolkien

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

You should be able to find this pretty easily, only thing is you will need to find the Doom wad files because they won't be included, afaik.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    You should be able to find this pretty easily, only thing is you will need to find the Doom wad files because they won't be included, afaik.
    Google only gives me one page of search results and none of them are what I was looking for, already have the WADs of course. I don't know of any other DOOM ports that have actually have working music. Sound effects work on the other versions but not music, same with Wii DOOM.
    My Video Game Codes

“Evil cannot create anything new, it can only distort and destroy what was invented or created by the forces of good.”

― JRR Tolkien

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Google:
    D-Touch port of Doom for android.

I see about 10 pages, most results are rubbish and/or purchase links. But if you look through you should be able to find something on a Russian site at least. Or check torrents, what you want should be pretty small.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Found it thanks.
    My Video Game Codes

― JRR Tolkien