Thread: Capcom vs Snk: Millenium Fight

loupceuxl Guest

Default Capcom vs Snk: Millenium Fight

Ok , i downloaded a bunch of files from a helpful PSX backup website, but i have no idea what to do with em. Their extensions end in .001 .002 .002 etc . . . and none of the programs i have are able to extract the data, if that is even what u have to do. These programs are ALL up to date and include Winrar, Winace and Winzip. Nothing is wrong with these files i'm almost certain i downloaded what i was meant to. I'm pretty sure the answer to my problem is an obvious one, but i'm a clueless n00b as to what it is. So if you know the answer could u plz post it or PM me , thx.

Thanks

Right click on the file and click open, then choose Winrar to open the file and extract the files inside. Make sure you have the latest verison of winrar though.

They are hot, aren't they??

USA ------------- Anti-Government ---------- Emulation Finder ---------- Anti-Spammist-----------------PSX Iso/Anime Hunter
    Thanks

With Capcom vs SNK I right clicked on one of the files and clicked Add to Archive. Then extract that one file which should automatically combine them all.

loupceuxl Guest

Default Thx Mate

Thx James20 it worked ! You're a champ.