Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Wish I could find a nice Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn though
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I love PoR and RD but I couldn't resist trading the last ones I had for legitimate rares. I missed getting another PoR for $23 by about half an hour, but at least I know the guy it went to and it's for his personal collection.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Movie time.

Elite summaries on the last two I watched...

Swordfish: COMPUTERS IS MAGIC. WOLVERINE EXPERT COMPUTER HACKER. TRAVOLTA CRAZY.

RPM: FAST CARS GO FAST.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wish I could find a nice Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn though
    I got one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    I got one.
    I didn't own a Wii when that came out so I didn't even think about getting it. I got a Wii like just almost 2 years ago now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I didn't own a Wii when that came out so I didn't even think about getting it. I got a Wii like just almost 2 years ago now.
    I have a copy of Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance. Radiant Dawn I got from my buddy. Path of Radiance I got CIB for only $5, and it's worth over $100 if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have a copy of Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance. Radiant Dawn I got from my buddy. Path of Radiance I got CIB for only $5, and it's worth over $100 if I'm not mistaken.
    I've had PoR since the day it came out

But for the next gen I didn't get a Wii, I went with a 360. Not like I paid for the GameCube myself in the first place. Come to think of it, the 360 is the first game system I bought with my own money.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've had PoR since the day it came out

But for the next gen I didn't get a Wii, I went with a 360. Not like I paid for the GameCube myself in the first place. Come to think of it, the 360 is the first game system I bought with my own money.
    Nice. The XOne, the Wii I DID have, and my GameCube are the only ones I bought with my own money.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nice. The XOne, the Wii I DID have, and my GameCube are the only ones I bought with my own money.
    Yeah, I ended up buying two 360s (the second one was one of the 250gb slims and I got it 1 month old from a friend for $100)

Thanks
    EP Points

Loved my Gamecube. I was fourteen and it was the first console I bought with my own money, good times. Still have it safely boxed away, but messing around with Dolphin is reminding me how much fun it was the first time around.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Loved my Gamecube. I was fourteen and it was the first console I bought with my own money, good times. Still have it safely boxed away, but messing around with Dolphin is reminding me how much fun it was the first time around.
    I have such good memories with the Gamecube, from the very day we got it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have such good memories with the Gamecube, from the very day we got it.
    Indeed. It was the only system I owned that gen so obviously at the time I missed out on the library the PS2 had, but Nintendo's own games were so good at that point they more than made up for it. Games like Windwaker and Metroid Prime are amazing even now, and Mario Kart Double Dash and Smash Bros Melee are still my favourite versions of each. Mario Sunshine is underrated as hell too.

As for multiplat stuff, Timesplitters 2 and Soul Calibur 2 were solid gold. Best versions of those games by far.
    Last edited by Cosmic; 18th-May-2014 at 03:22.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Indeed. It was the only system I owned that gen so obviously at the time I missed out on the library the PS2 had, but Nintendo's own games were so good at that point they more than made up for it. Games like Windwaker and Metroid Prime are amazing even now, and Mario Kart Double Dash and Smash Bros Melee are still my favourite versions of each. Mario Sunshine is underrated as hell too.

As for multiplat stuff, Timesplitters 2 and Soul Calibur 2 were solid gold. Best versions of those games by far.
    I missed out on PS2 library as well. That's why I hope the PS4 streaming service is good if I eventually get one. Yeah, my parents got my bro, sis and me the GC the Christmas after it came out. First day I went out and bought SSBM, bro bought Metroid Prime, and they had got us Star Fox, some sports game I don't remember and my sister got Animal Crossing. I need to get a copy of Sunshine, awhile back my bro traded in a whole bunch of GC/Xbox games and such (years ago now, like 7 or more). Summer after I joined here, I was buying back a whole bunch of the games he traded in.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

All this Gamecube talk made me nostalgic!
    I've got the Gamecube as soon as I've arrived in the UK. I've had a PS2 previously and the lens broke (due to modchip shenanigans) so my bro and me bought a GC to replace it.
    I remember spending nights playing REbirth and RE4. I spent a lot of time on Animal Crossing and finishing Twin Snakes. To me it's a great console and it's even better with the Gameboy Player.
    I have to agree that Soul Calibur 2 is better on GC, Link makes more sense as a character than Spawn and Heihachi Mishima!

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Good day all! My summer vacation started a few days ago. I still dream of deadlines... :O

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって