Page 161 of 280 FirstFirst ... 61111151156157158159160161162163164165166171211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 4198

Thread: The Random Anime Cat Crap Pictures-Out: Screw You All To The Wall

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Roxas, I think the military would be good for you. You clearly don't know what you want to do right now and you're young enough to join the military and get some structure. Besides, you can get a grant and go back to school when you're done with a 4 year stint. You should really consider it.
    That's exactly what my dad said. I'm still thinking things over. I need to get my knee fixed up first before anything goes, and then I need to work out just a bit more. But the National Guard is pretty much my only option at this moment.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    That's exactly what my dad said. I'm still thinking things over. I need to get my knee fixed up first before anything goes, and then I need to work out just a bit more. But the National Guard is pretty much my only option at this moment.
    Besides, if you have military service under your belt it is sooooo much easier to get a job these days. Granted, I think that's bullshit because college grads get thrown to the wind, but then again if you served your country I suppose it means you're a better person.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Besides, if you have military service under your belt it is sooooo much easier to get a job these days. Granted, I think that's bullshit because college grads get thrown to the wind, but then again if you served your country I suppose it means you're a better person.
    I've heard it's a bit harder. But things might be different there. My cousin was in the Army, and one of my buddies is coming back from the Navy this Friday. I'll have to catch up with him before vacation and see what he says.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    I've heard it's a bit harder. But things might be different there. My cousin was in the Army, and one of my buddies is coming back from the Navy this Friday. I'll have to catch up with him before vacation and see what he says.
    The thing that makes a potential employer more attracted to someone who has military service is that the candidate will have more structure and discipline and will be more likely to follow orders/management than some joker off the street or a hot shot college kid who thinks he can waltz in and take over the business.

Not trying to say the military makes you a mindless drone or anything, but potential employers find military personnel much more attractive than other people.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The thing that makes a potential employer more attracted to someone who has military service is that the candidate will have more structure and discipline and will be more likely to follow orders/management than some joker off the street or a hot shot college kid who thinks he can waltz in and take over the business.

Not trying to say the military makes you a mindless drone or anything, but potential employers find military personnel much more attractive than other people.
    That is true, now that I think about it. Well, I'm gonna kick it around my head for a while. For now I need to get some sleep.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Roxas, I forgot to ask, what did you think of Wolfenstein?
    Personally I got pretty tired of after about chapter 5 or so..... Granted it was a rip and I have a hard time investing time into something I didn't pay for, but it wasn't really anything special to me. Just another standard SHOOTAN GAEM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Morning everybody!
    Hope y'all had/having a good night.
    What have you been up to?

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Englebert3rd View Post
    Morning everybody!
    Hope y'all had/having a good night.
    What have you been up to?
    Mornin Bert, was out cold, was fightin all yesterday
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm glad I don't live in a country which worships it's soldiers.

Thanks
    EP Points

"All good things..." Part 2 on BBC America during my lunch hour.

Thanks
    EP Points

If you are seriously considering the military, try going into something that will get you a skill such as a mechanic or IT (you can maintain servers on a military base and never actually see combat), so that when you leave the military you will have a very useful skill outside of it.

Although I'm not sure if you need to have those skills before entering.

Thanks
    EP Points

Alright. Fuck this Supercade crap.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Alright. Fuck this Supercade crap.
    Why?

what cant you get working?

il send you the rom set.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Roxas, I forgot to ask, what did you think of Wolfenstein?
    Personally I got pretty tired of after about chapter 5 or so..... Granted it was a rip and I have a hard time investing time into something I didn't pay for, but it wasn't really anything special to me. Just another standard SHOOTAN GAEM.
    I only played a couple hours of it, I didn't enjoy it. I never payed for it, just rented it. But it just was not worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    If you are seriously considering the military, try going into something that will get you a skill such as a mechanic or IT (you can maintain servers on a military base and never actually see combat), so that when you leave the military you will have a very useful skill outside of it.

Although I'm not sure if you need to have those skills before entering.
    I could be a mechanic or IT guy, my cousin was an IT guy, he could help me with that possibly. And the mechanic, well I work on my car all the time.

Like I said, right now it's just a thought. And if my doctor says I can't 'cause of my knee, I guess that's the end of it.