Thread: unable to play downloaded games on my ds

Thanks

Default unable to play downloaded games on my ds

Hi, i just recently download some games from emuparadise.com and hoping to play it on my ds. Sadly it doesnt work but all the old games my friend gave works. Can you please help me with it.
    Im using a NDSTT flash card.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Moved from Emulation to Console as you are not playing on a PC

The NDSTT kit is now very very old so some games may need patching to work

Also all games must be extracted to nds format so zipped roms do not work

Most flash kits are picky where you store the game so just make sure your new ones are stored in the same place as the old ones

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Ok, ill get a new flash card, what would you recommend?

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You don't need one but as you are using a DS rather than a DSi or 3DS/2DS you have tons of options but the cheaper side the Acekard2i is a great kit no patching required last time I used that kit

Or there is the M3 Real kit another great kit that you can get with a GBA expansion and/or Rumble pack (the rumble packs are for use with DS games that support that feature and plugs into the GBA slot, the M3 Real set can also have a GBA expansion/Ruble in a single Slot 2 device)

The best kit on the market is the Supercard DSTWO but that one costs a bit more than the other kits around, it also has advanced features that you may not use anyway for playing GBA and SNES games via emulation (It's not perfect the emulation that is but better than normal DS flash kit emulators due to extra on board memory), but as you are using a DS you could also go for a 3 in 1 kit or a GBA flash kit either works and runs GBA better at least anyway or the afore mentioned M3 Real combo set that is much the same thing only it is designed specifically to work with the M3 Real kit so no 3rd party extra software needed

Overall the Acekard2i is possibly the more available product though, but I don't see the need if you can get the games working with your DSTT kit

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Hi, i already found my mistake, thanks for the help ^^

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What was it then? if you don't mind me asking.

I basically said you should try and get them working on that anyway a bit of a waste of cash if you have a working kit anyway

Asides from games that need patching, most well known are the newer pokemon games that you can get pre patched easy enough anyway (without patching you never level up and timed events don't happen otherwise the games appear to work)

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

I do like Acekard2i. It has the Bypass AP option that makes some games bypass unplayable scenes due to emulator detection (or something.) I remember Okamiden has an AnitiPiracy measure that make it impossible to open treasure chests to get past a certain part. It may have required a patch also though, I cannot remember. The patched games are found all over like Zorlon said.
    Last edited by b2p1mp; 23rd-April-2014 at 16:03.
    Twenty Minutes Into The Future

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have never grabbed a pre patched rom myself

I do however have a full (possibly does need updating though) DS set [No patches applied] but even if I used one of my older kits that does not have AP bypassing I used software that finds patches and checks if x game requires patching called DS-Scene Rom Tool (I'm sure you need to be a member to use/download that though, but it's a free membership, much like ourselves though I never once posted there that I remember) It is great software for older flash kit users and R4 clone users and even looks for updated cheat files for you

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I forgot to extract it from the rar file ,lol

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

At least its working for you now enjoy your games.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post: