Thread: deleting r01 files for PSP games

Thanks

Default deleting r01 files for PSP games

ello ello ello

Just a quick question regarding those r01 archive files, I was wondering do you actually need them. I see a lot of people talking about putting them all together, but even with the r01 files not extracted i can still play the games well. I wanted to make extra room on my phone for more games, and I was wondering would deleting these archive files do any bad.

I download tenchu shadow assassins on emuparadise for ppsspp and it works fine, I deleted the rxx files and it still works ok, do I just need the iso to play the game or will it inhibit it.

Thanks very much!

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, you may not realized it, but all the archive files that included with the game are needed to extract the .iso file from it.

and yes, it is safe to delete. You don't need it since you already have the .iso file.
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

Like Meganova said, once you've unrar'ed and gotten the iso you no longer need any of the .rXX files.

The iso is all you need, feel free to delete any other files.