Thread: [REQ] Phantasy Star Online NTSC-J GameCube Games

Thanks

Default [REQ] Phantasy Star Online NTSC-J GameCube Games

I'm requesting all Japanese versions of Phantasy Star Online for GameCube. Some of them are extremely rare so it's doubtful that this will get fulfilled.

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II v1.02 [NTSC-J] (ファンタシースターオンライン エピソード1&2)

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus v1.05 [NTSC-J] (ファンタシースターオンライン エピソード1&2 プラス)

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Trial Edition [NTSC-J] (ファンタシー スター オンライン Episode I&II トライアル エディション)

Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution [NTSC-J] (ファンタシースターオンライン エピソード3 カードレボリューション)

Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution Trial Edition [NTSC-J] (ファンタシースターオンライン エピソード3 カードレボリューション トライアル エディション)

All but the last one are listed on Redump. Maybe there's a v1.0 and there was mention of a v1.1. It's said to gives a Jack O' Lantern after transferring and deleting items from v1.0. Or maybe v1.02, v1.05 are how they are numbered internally and are the same v1.0, v1.1 mentioned. Side note, PSO Ep III Trial is said to give a Present Card in the full version with the trial save on the memory card. If anyone has a save file for that, blank new game file or otherwise, and can't provide the iso, I'd like the file instead. Thanks.
    Last edited by krystal_starfox; 17th-April-2014 at 04:46. Reason: Formatting