Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 General Discussion

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

I did find a new area today! That priestess was standing by that miracle-powered contraption and god knows how long she's been there...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    I did find a new area today! That priestess was standing by that miracle-powered contraption and god knows how long she's been there...
    ahh you'll pretty much need to go do that area before you can progress

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh damn, you haven't been there yet? I was gonna mention that but since you just took on the spider woman I assumed you had been through there

TBH I had forgotten about the stoned lady you already unfroze and went through, so I was at a real loss for the longest time. I finally decided to walk down that staircase in Manjula (that leads to the contraption) only because I hadn't been there since the start of the game, and lo and behold it unlocked a whole new area for me.

Happy hunting, there's plenty of shit to do there!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    ahh you'll pretty much need to go do that area before you can progress
    Figured as much. Took down the Skeleton Lords before turning off the game. I died a couple of times but honestly it was a super easy fight. Maybe it's because I'm too a high soul level for that place now.

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Oh damn, you haven't been there yet? I was gonna mention that but since you just took on the spider woman I assumed you had been through there

TBH I had forgotten about the stoned lady you already unfroze and went through, so I was at a real loss for the longest time. I finally decided to walk down that staircase in Manjula (that leads to the contraption) only because I hadn't been there since the start of the game, and lo and behold it unlocked a whole new area for me.

Happy hunting, there's plenty of shit to do there!
    Ah so you also saved that area for late? Seems easy enough to forget...

Oh did I tell you folks that I killed the scorpion man thingy? I thought he was an enemy and launched an attack from the platform above him. When I realized my mistake was already too late... I had to put him out of his misery. Also saw his tombstone. Yay for not screwing things up too badly!

Thanks
    EP Points

Figured as much. Took down the Skeleton Lords before turning off the game. I died a couple of times but honestly it was a super easy fight. Maybe it's because I'm too a high soul level for that place now.

Ah so you also saved that area for late? Seems easy enough to forget...

Oh did I tell you folks that I killed the scorpion man thingy? I thought he was an enemy and launched an attack from the platform above him. When I realized my mistake was already too late... I had to put him out of his misery. Also saw his tombstone. Yay for not screwing things up too badly!
    I wouldn't worry about it. All you get from him is help with the boss of the area and a gesture afterwards

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't you need that gesture for the ?
    I can't believe you attacked him crusher - you're not a very friendly person are you

Thanks
    EP Points

I can't believe you attacked him crusher - you're not a very friendly person are you
    True true. If you do go for the you can always do this on the second playthrough I think you have to make sure he survives the fight however

Amusing Glitch for later in the game

Spoiler warning:

Last edited by Stark; 20th-April-2014 at 18:34.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm super friendly! Not my problem he looked like a nasty enemy. And the messages left by people didn't help... It's still not too late though! I can summon him as a ghost by donating 2500 souls to the tomb stone that appeared at where he stood.

Spoiler warning:
    Oh and yesterday I beat Mythra, that poison snake lady, after several tries. I had to look up how to survive that battle and damn it was MUCH easier once the poison was gone... At the windmill wheel I did see a message to "use a torch" but I'm an idiot and ignored it.

EtF7JFI.jpg

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm super friendly! Not my problem he looked like a nasty enemy. And the messages left by people didn't help... It's still not too late though! I can summon him as a ghost by donating 2500 souls to the tomb stone that appeared at where he stood.

Spoiler warning:
    Oh and yesterday I beat Mythra, that poison snake lady, after several tries. I had to look up how to survive that battle and damn it was MUCH easier once the poison was gone... At the windmill wheel I did see a message to "use a torch" but I'm an idiot and ignored it.
    Spoiler warning:
    That snake lady was kinda fun - I didn't even know she had poison in the room because I had burnt the windmill my first time through there. It wasn't until I got summoned to help that I realized she had poison all over the damn room. Of course, I was like wtf, I didn't have this problem, but someone forgot to burn the mill

Have you been farming Pharos stones or anything yet?

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:
    That snake lady was kinda fun - I didn't even know she had poison in the room because I had burnt the windmill my first time through there. It wasn't until I got summoned to help that I realized she had poison all over the damn room. Of course, I was like wtf, I didn't have this problem, but someone forgot to burn the mill

Have you been farming Pharos stones or anything yet?
    Spoiler warning:
    Took me a while to realise that as well I do appreciate that they really don't give you any hints on this game at all and you have to rely on those hints on the floor

Thanks
    EP Points

I have been farming Pharros stones but used up most in the rat domains. Guess it's soon time to give the dear King another helping hand.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have been farming Pharros stones but used up most in the rat domains. Guess it's soon time to give the dear King another helping hand.
    To be honest I don't think you really need any more than 10 in the rest of the game area.
    Spoiler warning:
    In the rat areas they are mostly traps to mess around with invaders

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    To be honest I don't think you really need any more than 10 in the rest of the game area.
    Spoiler warning:
    In the rat areas they are mostly traps to mess around with invaders
    Yeah that's what I figured and I'm trying to only use Pharros stones on the ones that gives me loot but I suck at figuring out which ones those are...

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah that's what I figured and I'm trying to only use Pharros stones on the ones that gives me loot but I suck at figuring out which ones those are...
    I set off an acid trap which I have to be careful not to break my equipment lol

Thanks
    EP Points

I did too and I haaaate it! And the dumb part is that I don't even fight other players close to the traps. So I more or less just screwed myself over with an annoying loud waterfall and equipment-breaking acid.