Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get the Vita

5 41.67%
  • Get the 3DS

9 75.00%
  • Only Fagz play on Gaystation Vita

0 0%
  • 3DS Haha! A dying console from a dying company. Hardcore gamers do not play on Nintendo

0 0%
  • Micr$oft mak a Xbox Portabl nd it wil be beter den al tings.it ply COD and Halo and yu ar gay

1 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS Vita VS 3DS

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

People that say the Vita has no games are being prudes. Lots of good stuff on the way as well.

In any case I'd echo the sentiment of the people saying to just get both if you can. You can probably pull it off for ~$200 anyway as long as you don't mind getting both systems used.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, in an ideal world I would have both. Hopefully I will be able to get both but since consoles are a long term investment for me as I plan to keep them forever I will probably buy it new.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I haven't bought a system in a retail setting in ages tbh. I think the last one would have been the MP Gamecube bundle. I don't remember where I got my DS but it might have been new. Other than that all my consoles were bought used. I don't get rid of consoles either. Frankly I think the people that get rid of all their "last gen" stuff once new systems are out are a bit silly.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I haven't bought a system in a retail setting in ages tbh. I think the last one would have been the MP Gamecube bundle. I don't remember where I got my DS but it might have been new. Other than that all my consoles were bought used. I don't get rid of consoles either. Frankly I think the people that get rid of all their "last gen" stuff once new systems are out are a bit silly.
    Yeah, last gen is where the happy memories are; if you know what I mean. There is still loads of life in those last gen consoles. Emulation is good and all but nothing beats shoving my Minish Cap GBA cartridge into the much loved limited edition golden GBA with the Triforce symbol on the lid and the Hylian crest by the buttons, flicking the ON switch and hearing that familiar sound of it starting up.
    I do not know how people can part with their consoles. When I buy a console, I get more then JUST a console, I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart knowing that I will sooo much fun on this console. My console are almost friends, they represent the best memories and happiest time of my childhood.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah I seen a few people off Twitter trade in their 360s/PS3s etc to get an Xbone or PS4. Great, but once you've played those 10 launch games there's NOTHING for months. Idiots, save up your money and buy one when you can afford it, don't sell what you already own to fund it!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah the best part is these people will generally try Gamestop first and get mad. Then me (or someone like me) gets to come in and offer oh....some piddly amount more and they will take it usually without much thought.

It's been years but twice I've actually made a deal with someone right after they walked out of the store while I was in line. Once was Gamestop for PSP stuff (they offered $17 for a CIB system and a bunch of games) and the other was at a local store that offered 25 cents to 75 cents for a bunch of really good N64 stuff.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah the best part is these people will generally try Gamestop first and get mad. Then me (or someone like me) gets to come in and offer oh....some piddly amount more and they will take it usually without much thought.

It's been years but twice I've actually made a deal with someone right after they walked out of the store while I was in line. Once was Gamestop for PSP stuff (they offered $17 for a CIB system and a bunch of games) and the other was at a local store that offered 25 cents to 75 cents for a bunch of really good N64 stuff.
    They buy/sell N64 stuff at Gamestop? I only know of one shop near me that sells retro games and they are very expensive.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Yeah I seen a few people off Twitter trade in their 360s/PS3s etc to get an Xbone or PS4. Great, but once you've played those 10 launch games there's NOTHING for months. Idiots, save up your money and buy one when you can afford it, don't sell what you already own to fund it!
    You should have a good long talk with Roxas

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kirov View Post
    They buy/sell N64 stuff at Gamestop? I only know of one shop near me that sells retro games and they are very expensive.
    and the other was at a local store that offered 25 cents to 75 cents for a bunch of really good N64 stuff.

Gamestop hasn't taken in N64 in probably at least 11 years.

I go on about this a lot so if you read this before then just skip it.

I'm spoiled for choice on local stores, but I predominantly go to one of them these days. Everywhere checks online but only one store here really bothers to be fair, so that's where I take my business. One of the other stores though prices based on Gamestop's system. They have fixed some of the really valuable PS2 titles but it's still a gold mine for certain GBA and PSP titles when they get them in. Especially when the PSP games are complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    You should have a good long talk with Roxas
    Can't believe he didn't come to me first.

Thanks
    EP Points

Gamestop hasn't taken in N64 in probably at least 11 years.

I go on about this a lot so if you read this before then just skip it.

I'm spoiled for choice on local stores, but I predominantly go to one of them these days. Everywhere checks online but only one store here really bothers to be fair, so that's where I take my business. One of the other stores though prices based on Gamestop's system. They have fixed some of the really valuable PS2 titles but it's still a gold mine for certain GBA and PSP titles when they get them in. Especially when the PSP games are complete.

Can't believe he didn't come to me first.
    Oh, I see. I did not read you post fully

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm more inclined to choose Vita but then I love the 3DS as well. It's a hard choice, really. There are some interesting games coming on Vita, and it deserves more love.

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube