Thread: [XBOX] WWE WrestleMania 21

Thanks
    EP Points

Default [XBOX] WWE WrestleMania 21

[XBOX] WWE WrestleMania 21

Will someone please upload this game to [mediafire], or [putlocker]!
    A site where you can actually download from.

Not crappy damn sites where you can never get/finish a download at slow speed!

Crappy Sites > fileserver, filesonic, rapidshare, rapidgator, ryushare, bitshare etc....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Moved to the request forum...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This user has spammed the xbox uploads section with this request so this one can go also

This user not only posted a request in the request thread but also in other up-loaders uploads even in unrelated game uploads as well as a new thread in the Xbox uploads that obviously was not an upload

Closed.

Quote Originally Posted by bogard2377 View Post
    [XBOX] WWE WrestleMania 21

Will someone please upload this game to [mediafire], or [putlocker]!
    A site where you can actually download from.

Not crappy damn sites where you can never get/finish a download at slow speed!

Crappy Sites > fileserver, filesonic, rapidshare, rapidgator, ryushare, bitshare etc....
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon.. me
    Stop spamming your request and stop creating new threads here that are not uploads

You can post requests in the request thread that you already done.

I also uploaded this game myself but if you are not happy about the services used just make a new request in the requests thread, do not spam other threads though, you will not like the end result.

Also please stop saying crappy, the services may not work so well for your region but that is not the same for everyone

The up-loaders spend a lot of time and effort into sharing these and all you can do is complain, it's not too much to ask but have a bit more respect for these.

Myself I just let Jdownloader2 do it's job, never had a download fail unless the file no longer exists, then doh the file is not even there to download.

If all you can do is moan you will end up being one of the few that no one wants to help.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 28th-March-2014 at 10:20.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR