Thread: hunting for Pier Solar

Thanks
    EP Points

Default hunting for Pier Solar

wish me luck.

got a torrent downloading right now which might have a working rom in it, least thats what the torrents description said, but i'm not sure which version of the game it is so this attempt might be a dud. the torrent files just have PierSolar.zip and PierSolarBeta.zip in it so i dunno what version of the game it is. if this is a working version of the game, i'll gladly link the torrent.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Moved to the request area...

Torrent links can't be posted. You can attach the torrent file itself, tho.

Thanks
    EP Points

woah, it actually works and its the version with english, french, and deutsch (is that spelled correctly?) language selections.

uses the MESS emulator which i haven't touched in years (think i tried that one years ago but was as clueless about setting it up as i am about dosbox...but maybe that version didn't have a nice, easy UI like some versions of MAME) but all you need to do is download it then go into the mess folder and double click either Run PierSolar or Run PierSolar Beta as it seems to all be setup even the controls. (abc: zxc, xyz: asd, start: enter, etc. as you'd probably setup for a genesis controller on any other emulator) the torrent also included a nice bonus, the soundtrack of the game.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 21st-March-2014 at 19:47. Reason: reference to warez tracker removed

Thanks

Thanks I was just reading an old game informer magazine and saw the game it looked amazing so I wanted to try it wasn't sure if anyone on emuparadise would have but this is always my first stop.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Please, don't revive old threads.