Thread: rune factory tides of destiny questions

Thanks
    EP Points

Default rune factory tides of destiny problem

Well i've been having fun with this game so far, and just got to the point of getting my golem and getting to Verde island. I wound up out of rp after taming a couple of monsters and killing a few as well and wound up teleporting back home. Next day i wake up and can't find Ymir anywhere so i find myself wondering am i screwed now? This is my first time playing the game so i'm hoping i'm just being a tard and missing something obvious. I do have a previous save, but its basically a save RIGHT after the intro is done.

EDIT
    Finally figured it out after running around for awhile, turns out theres a glowing door nearby the house you stay at, that can be used to return to Ymir, problem solved.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 12th-March-2014 at 20:16.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default rune factory tides of destiny questions

Does anyone know where to catch rainbow trout?(include season and time of day if they matter) Also wondering what do you equip in the RA slot? Can't find anything that will go in there yet.

EDIT
    Its basically the lowest slot on the equipment screen, and "RA" is what the game is labeling it as, really not sure what can be used in that slot.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 16th-March-2014 at 03:48.

Thanks
    EP Points

uh, which consoles/handheld is this game on? 1st time i tried any rune factory game was as a nds rom but i tend to go by the listing at gamefaqs and that has all the nds rune factory games with the same subtitle: A fantasy harvest moon

tbh, i never thought i'd like the game much till i eventually decided to just give it a try one day and they're actually pretty good games overall. lots to do in them, kinda like all these idle/incremental games that have been popping up lately but better.

edit: found it and its for the wii and ps3...

wii: http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/610925-r...f-destiny/faqs

maybe the guides and stuff there will be of more help.
    Last edited by treos; 16th-March-2014 at 09:03.

Thanks
    EP Points

thats the first place i tried looking

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Does anyone know where to catch rainbow trout?(include season and time of day if they matter) Also wondering what do you equip in the RA slot? Can't find anything that will go in there yet.

EDIT
    Its basically the lowest slot on the equipment screen, and "RA" is what the game is labeling it as, really not sure what can be used in that slot.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/61092...stiny/60684124
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

okay that covers that, but still leaves the rainbow trout question

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Rune factory tides of destiny weapons related question

In short, i have been on a break from this game for some months, and have recently come back to playing so thats why i've forgotten this. Anyway on to the actual question........Does anyone have a list of the skills for each weapon that get learned as you level them up? Quite honestly i've forgotten these, and i can't find a list of them anywhere. (not referring to rune abilities)

EDIT
    Oh also does anyone know how i can go about getting tuna? I've heard you can get it from "deep blue" areas of the ocean, but i can't yet go into those so thats out of the question. I've also heard of getting them from schools of fish, but despite using a map i've never been able to find one.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 27th-June-2014 at 23:11.

Thanks
    EP Points

Try refer to the fishing location below about the School of fish.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/61092...stiny/64101579
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

I like the game, but it can be pretty confusing at times. I unlocked the first island, and I'm still trying to find the other islands and stuff. Playing it without some sort of guide is like next to impossible. The game dosen't really give you a clear direction of where to go or what you need to do next. I realize part of the game is the open sand-box type, but its like come on, you should at least be able to know what you should do next.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, it definitely can be confusing, i have a few sites i refer to for info, use this one for a map http://flanqer.deviantart.com/art/Ru...-Map-328321605. This one has good info in general, though i use it mostly for the item drop list(click on equipment and items then item drops) http://www.crimsontear.com/runefacto...es-of-destiny/ If you have questions about something in the game by all means feel free to ask in this thread. I might be able to help, though there's certainly plenty i don't know.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks for those links, the map will me find the other islands.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wanted to post a couple more questions after being on break from the game for awhile, figured it was better to put them here then starting a new topic. Any tips on best places to level up the "resist" skills? I know that hornets and slimes can poison you in the water temple(also scorpions on jungle island). I think there is a monster that can put you to sleep on jungle island(not quite sure which monster that does it) and cold resist I think you just need to pass out for. Fatigue can be inflicted by tortoises on water spirit shrine 3F. But what about the other resist skills, what about good places to train them up? I noticed I have a whopping 8 on death resist(my highest) which is trained by getting stunned. Honestly I can't remember where the heck I ran into anything that stuns you. Anyone got anything for me on any of these?
    Last edited by rmcin329; 24th-September-2014 at 04:10.