Thread: Final Fantasy XV/15

Thanks

Default Final Fantasy XV/15

Are you excited about it? I sure am. The main characters Noctis and Stella alone have me excited Anyway let's chat about the new FF game coming out

Thanks
    EP Points

they are clearly running out of ideas imo. looks cool, but i miss the turn based battle system.

Thanks

I have to admit, the running around instead of the turn battle is off putting to me as well. I'm used to taking my time during battles

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I was really excited at the very beginning, when FFXV was the Versus... Then countless delays came, then never-ending hiatus...
    Now I just don't care. Platforms swithcing was the final stake through my heart.
    they are clearly running out of ideas imo. looks cool, but i miss the turn based battle system.
    I like turn-based battles more, but "running-around" battles can be really exciting if done right...
    Though only game that did it right for me so far is a SMT:Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon.
    Heard that Tales of... series has a similiar battle system. Still haven't played it because I need to finish FF' marathon first. Then I'll start Tales one...

Thanks
    EP Points

Now if tri ace let se use their star ocean system then that would be even cooler. I just dont like when games try to be knockoffs of other games like cod or god of war. hell even that system was a knock off devil may cry games, yet, those systems work for those games because they were made like that. Jrpg dont really do well with those systems because they dont fit the genre.

Imagine if every game slowly got the same battle system. lets say, fps for example. Would it look good? probly not.

Thanks
    EP Points

tri-Ace really knows how to make original battle systems.
    I really enjoyed first Valkyrie Profile, and I absolutely LOVE the battle system in Resonance of Fate.

Thanks

I know, the wait on the game is just beyond ridiculous :/ What could possibly be taking so long. And yeah, for it to be on Xbox, just gross

Thanks

15 should be different in world setting from 13, like they did in previous ff titles

Thanks

I think the most recent news was in June??? ):

Thanks
    EP Points

I've heard that it eventually be released on PC. Is it true?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ponury_indor View Post
    I've heard that it eventually be released on PC. Is it true?
    Don't think anything of the sort was confirmed, but Square-Enix have said in a recent interview that they're starting to see potential in the PC market (took them a while) and that future FF games *might* be released on PC as a result.

So basically, it's a possibility, but don't get excited just yet.