Thread: I unistalled Final Fantasy VI from my Android and i am searching for Save files

Thanks

Default I unistalled Final Fantasy VI from my Android and i am searching for Save files

Hi to all,

I have a rooted Android phone and was playing FFvi on it when i reach the point where the game crashed. They released an update that fixed that problem of FFvi, but i stupidly unistalled the FFvi from my phone and after i re-installed it the Save files where gone!

Can anybody give me their own savegame files?
    filesRockDat0.sav and filesRockDat1.sav
    I don't want to start over the game again. i need the save file up until before the point where the game crashes.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

i got creative and started to search away i found a whole bunch of randoms did not test all but i am currenly on

FF6Save013114

one of these saves has level 20 plus and usage of expers plus flying ship the others are set on the island where u find the gau and u go in to the mountain to find treasure

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. one problem u have to be rooted u have to find data/data/com.square_enix.andriod_googleplay.ffvi folder i am useing es file exploerer with root access

then u will find files like filesRockDat1.sav and filesRockDat0.sav

thank you for the edit i new i did something wrong
    Last edited by javanox; 5th-August-2014 at 01:07. Reason: link coded