Thread: Zelda a Link to the Past

Thanks

Default Zelda a Link to the Past

So i'm running the SNES9x emulator on my mac and I got a Tomee controller to play with. I'm playing Zelda a link to the past and everything works fine. The only thing I've noticed I can't do right now is actually "Dash" by holding my A key down. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Right now when I open up my screen to show my items it show:

A: Lift. 1. Read Talk
    Pull Run

I don't know why there is a #1 next to lift, but I can't dash. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix this?

I'd appreciate the help, I can't go any further in the game without dashing, I can't get the book to go to other palaces.

Thanks

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

keyboard or joypad?

I never heard of this issue but if you are using your keyboard that alone may be causing the issue, holding a keyboard key can act like it has autofire i.e. it does not hold but instead repeats, so holding a = aaaaaaaaaaaaaa not like a control pad a hold down button that would produce a single 'a' but constant not repeated (that is a pure guess though I don't know that for certain 1 you are a mac user and I am a PC user and 2 not sure the game is running correctly to start with, I don't remember the #1. being there either and finally I have not tested that um guess of mine so yeah don't know if that is true (I made it sound like it could be though :/ ))

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

I assume you have the Pegasus shoes?