Thread: Having an issue with the Cloudstor.es site. Can I get some assistance?

Thanks

Default Having an issue with the Cloudstor.es site. Can I get some assistance?

Hey all. So I've been trying to grab a couple files off of this site which are hosted on Cloudstor.es, but every time I click on "Download" nothing happens. As a side note I'm using Google Chrome.
    I just wanted to try and figure out whether this an issue on my end or if it's the site itself, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

So far, this seems to be a site issue. It's been going on for a few days, and I've had the problem with just about everything, but apparently a few things are downloadable.
    (I got Evolution for Dreamcast to work, but nothing else does for me.)

Some people have been e-mailing them, so maybe the issue will be resolved soon.

Thanks

Yeah, I only noticed it start early yesterday. I did manage to grab a file a couple hours ago but none of the other links work. Suppose we just gotta sit tight for now.

Thanks

It still has issues. It's nearly impossible to get a file, that is over 512MB, without it "interrupting".

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Danté Rodriguez View Post
    It still has issues. It's nearly impossible to get a file, that is over 512MB, without it "interrupting".
    Please, don't revive old threads like this. If you are having any kind of problem, create your own thread explaining in detail what the problem is and linking to the file/s you are trying to get.