Thread: PSP emulator for android control problems

Thanks

Default PSP emulator for android control problems

the controls on the emulator sometimes won't respond I couldn't even beat level 1 of Dracula X since the jumping is really messed up I think I'll stick with the console version instead.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The game itself is great if you own a PSP, that I would use any time over a touch screen controls

The PSP is very easy to hack as well if you fancy one, better than emulating the PSP on an Android

The PSP also has some nice emulators for other systems for it also, PSX emulation is done officially via pops (digital pad only so no analog only games, only games that had digital pad support), asides from that there are your 16bit consoles SNES/Genesis/GBA ect also and the usual 8 bit systems, a few of the 16 bit CD systems are also there. (I do believe there is N64 as well but never bothered with it so no idea how good or bad that is)

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Android emulators are really nice but if you don't have a controller you can't play properly and that's why I gave up them! If you like the PSP you can buy one cause it's not that expensive even I got one if you just got the emu for just one or two games you should try the PC emulator. Or you can buy one of those bluetooth controllers for android devices
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within
    the heart of mankind." - Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)