Thread: isit possible to move final fantasy 6 android save from phone to tablet?

Thanks

Default isit possible to move final fantasy 6 android save from phone to tablet?

If so, how?
    Thats pretty much it...
    It is a pirated copy.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by tenshi_musha View Post
    If so, how?
    Thats pretty much it...
    Yes easy but as you have not mentioned what version of the game you are talking about exacts can't be given on the how

PSX version you look for a memcard/save state depending on how you save, memcard is much better though
    SNES version save files or save state file, same applies, but these are battery saves
    GBA version as above
    Android version, not sure, but will be stored in a normal file

Could either be on the card or internal memory, I wouldn't know as I don't use a phone to play these

Quote Originally Posted by tenshi_musha View Post
    It is a pirated copy.
    You can tell by the eye patch and peg leg, no one really cares and best just not to mention it either way

If you give more exacts though I'm sure someone that uses there phone or tab to play these also can help you

If it is an emulated game i.e. GBA, PSX or SNES then mention the emulator used
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-February-2014 at 22:19.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

I mentioned that because I tried syncing it and it didn't work, because it's not the real thing. But it's android port v1.0.0
    The file path ive been seeing /data/data/com.square_enix.googleplay. blah blah blah has nothing past the first data folder . I've been trying to attach a screen capture but it's just not posting. Still. ..I just want to move my sav e to the tablet

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hook it up to your computer, look through the file system, find the save file, copy it to computer, copy it to tablet.

It's entirely possible that the saves aren't in the same folder as the game. Did you try asking Google about where the save is stored for your version? Google will probably tell you to check gamefaqs discussion boards or square-enix' site for version-specific info.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks

Thank you, sir!