Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what downloading handlers are there other than jdownloader?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    well i decided to use that "malicious" webinstaller to install jd2 and it works fine now. ran a security scan and nothing was picked up (super antispyware plus) and i have malwarebytesw always runing. so i have everything fine for now
    Yeah, many people have installed JD2 just fine.
    I think Zorlon may even be using it not sure.

I haven't needed to use JD2 yet, but I might install it on another desktop I have running win7 64bit at some stage.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

I don't think I've heard complaints about JD2's installer. Which might explain the issue with them, they might've intentionally borked the installer to get everybody to move to JD2. Which would be world class stupid....

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    Ever since JDownloader updated it would not run any more, uninstalled it then tried to reinstall it with the offline installer, wouldn't install.
    What do you mean by wouldn't run? I just updated mine the other day and I've noticed a few hosts that I'm sure worked before the update are tossing me plugin out of date errors now It's still working though, and it's just a handful of hosts.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

You could try JDownloader 2. It's currently in beta but is way better than V1.

Thanks
    EP Points

Jdownloader 2 also has adware

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Please, don't revive old threads.