Thread: FF Tactics error

Thanks

Default FF Tactics error

hi i download one of the ff tactic that run on psp emulator my rpoblem is when i click the melee or bounty it got error the npc says i return your gold then it freeze someone know this error....
    i want to live.............................wish i was dead..........

the very worst part of you is me

Thanks
    EP Points

Little more info needed. Is it the war of lions psp release or a psx version converted for psp? Also what emulator and version thereof as this is one of my fave games of all time and have run it multiple ways on different platforms from pc to android and may be able to help

Thanks

this is where i get it http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...of-Lions-CFW-* and im using the latest ppsspp emulator and its a .cso file
    i want to live.............................wish i was dead..........

the very worst part of you is me

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok it's the psp one then. There are still minor problem areas with that game in terms of compatibility. I'm still not sure what your problem is though, don't know what you mean by clicking on melee or bounty. I downloaded the latest ppsspp and that exact game from the link you posted and everything seems fine so far. You can always try jpcsp as well though

Thanks
    EP Points

To OP, by latest version, which version you use actually? the official or dev build?

Also, maybe you can post the save file? which part exactly does it freeze? on bounty menu? (sorry, your explanation kind of vague, and I haven't played this game for a while)

A screenshot might help as well.
    vc3 released.