Thread: Looking for Romance of The Three Kingdoms for psp in english

Thanks

Smile Looking for Romance of The Three Kingdoms for psp in english

Ive looked everywhere online and i cant find this game anywhere. I know that its been released in the us somewhere in 2008. Im looking for a iso or cso file rip. If it can be found then i haave another one that maybe can be found if anyone is up to the challenge.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Takeda01 View Post
    I know that its been released in the us somewhere in 2008.
    Really? Renascene and even GameFaqs don't seem to list anything. If it exists I can probably find it. But I don't see anything indicating it actually exists.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

It was not listed on rom-news either, the only RoTK series ever released for PSP is V (maybe VII and VIII as well?), but for Japan ONLY.

Are you mistaking it for other releases?
    vc3 released.

Thanks

No,for PSP is nothing in english.But you can play Romance 6 via PSXPSP.Works fine