Page 206 of 267 FirstFirst ... 106156196201202203204205206207208209210211216256 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4004

Thread: The Dead-Out: Many dead koalas to see here~

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Man it's been dead.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

And off to bed. Rendering a video, won't take long. But eh. I'm tired and need to be at the fiancees tomorrow.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post

*opened video
    *saw onision*
    *closed tab immediately*

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    *opened video
    *saw onision*
    *closed tab immediately*
    Don't think he is funny eh?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think he is an attention whore.

Thanks
    EP Points

Rambo the Video Game, good God, I can only imagine how good that'll be.

Thanks
    EP Points

From good last month to shit this month, cheers MS. So glad I renewed my Gold thinking this month's games were a sign of things to come. How wrong was I?

Free Games with Gold in February: Dead Island & Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Rambo the Video Game, good God, I can only imagine how good that'll be.
    Yeah, we're not getting that one stateside. They're only shitting on Europe with that game
    Speaking of which, you should mail me a copy of it since I can't play it here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Yeah, we're not getting that one stateside. They're only shitting on Europe with that game
    Speaking of which, you should mail me a copy of it since I can't play it here.
    I wonder if it's as terrible as that Ride to Hell: Retribution game, with full on fully clothed sex scenes.

Thanks
    EP Points

From good last month to shit this month, cheers MS. So glad I renewed my Gold thinking this month's games were a sign of things to come. How wrong was I?

Free Games with Gold in February: Dead Island & Toy Soldiers: Cold War
    Their games with gold or whatever has been pitiful. They've had maybe 1 or 2 decent games since they started this shit back in July...... and none of the games are of any value really. Almost everything you could grab for $5 or less at a used game shop. They offered Rainbow Six Vegas 1 - not 2 - and acted like that was a big deal.
    That game is $1.99 at Gamestop.

Thanks
    EP Points

I wonder if it's as terrible as that Ride to Hell: Retribution game, with full on fully clothed sex scenes.
    I've heard nothing good about that game - I think it made every critics "worst of" list last year, and I don't even know what it's about
    I don't care either, since I hear it's basically broken to the point of that Big Rigs game (or whatever the hell that busted game is on PC).

Thanks
    EP Points

I honestly thought they'd gotten a good deal with Eidos as they were giving away Tomb Raider Guardian of Light and Sleeping Dogs last month, therefore I thought this month they'd have another pair of good games... Dead Island is absolute crap, and it's one of Deep Silver's better titles. Good God, they better not give away any more content owned by Deep Silver.

Anyway, I renewed my gold for 3 months on the 14th of this month hoping I'd get 6 good games for my £12. Disappointed with Feb's games. Played Dead Island late 2012 and it was shit.

Thanks
    EP Points

I honestly thought they'd gotten a good deal with Eidos as they were giving away Tomb Raider Guardian of Light and Sleeping Dogs last month, therefore I thought this month they'd have another pair of good games... Dead Island is absolute crap, and it's one of Deep Silver's better titles. Good God, they better not give away any more content owned by Deep Silver.

Anyway, I renewed my gold for 3 months on the 14th of this month hoping I'd get 6 good games for my £12. Disappointed with Feb's games. Played Dead Island late 2012 and it was shit.
    Dead Island was pretty meh - I enjoyed it for a while only because a buddy and I were playing, but it gets old and is zero fun by yourself. Kinda sounds like Borderlands.....

My Gold just expired two days ago actually. For the first time in 7 years it's not getting renewed. Basically the last two years I paid for it I barely even used it.... no sense sinking more money into it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Dead Island seems alright then again I haven't gotten very far yet and have the PC version if that makes a difference.