Page 207 of 267 FirstFirst ... 107157197202203204205206207208209210211212217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4004

Thread: The Dead-Out: Many dead koalas to see here~

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Dead Island was pretty meh - I enjoyed it for a while only because a buddy and I were playing, but it gets old and is zero fun by yourself. Kinda sounds like Borderlands.....

My Gold just expired two days ago actually. For the first time in 7 years it's not getting renewed. Basically the last two years I paid for it I barely even used it.... no sense sinking more money into it.
    I only renewed mine for Games for Gold. It ran out end of December I think. I've not played Xbox Live since about October of last year when me and my friend finished off Borderlands 2 together. She's boxed her 360 away now.

I'm only keeping my 360 around for my exclusives and my large library of XBLA games. I've set my profile to private so no one can see what I'm doing. In fact I'm quite tempted to disconnect it from Live. I'm tired of seeing who's online wanking over CoD on a daily basis.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Dead Island seems alright then again I haven't gotten very far yet and have the PC version if that makes a difference.
    It's probably more fun solo than it is some random chick from Twitter who was annoying as fuck, constantly bitching at me for leaving her behind. KEEP UP BITCH!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I only renewed mine for Games for Gold. It ran out end of December I think. I've not played Xbox Live since about October of last year when me and my friend finished off Borderlands 2 together. She's boxed her 360 away now.

I'm only keeping my 360 around for my exclusives and my large library of XBLA games. I've set my profile to private so no one can see what I'm doing. In fact I'm quite tempted to disconnect it from Live. I'm tired of seeing who's online wanking over CoD on a daily basis.

I set mine to private a long time ago as well. All the people on my friends list play nothing but CoD. It's so disgusting, and when I'd get on I would just get flooded with invites even if I was playing something else.
    I wiped my system a while back except the XBLA stuff, and boxed it up. I was actually going to get rid of it because I chucked pretty much all my games, but figured I better hang on to it just for the XBLA stuff.
    Not that I'll ever play them again, but whatever.

Thanks

The vita is dark chocolate and the 3ds is milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is superior in every way, but still doesn't have the mass appeal (pokemon) of milk chocolate.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Dead Island seems alright then again I haven't gotten very far yet and have the PC version if that makes a difference.
    Give it a few hours and it'll run its course

Thanks
    EP Points

I set mine to private a long time ago as well. All the people on my friends list play nothing but CoD. It's so disgusting, and when I'd get on I would just get flooded with invites even if I was playing something else.
    I wiped my system a while back except the XBLA stuff, and boxed it up. I was actually going to get rid of it because I chucked pretty much all my games, but figured I better hang on to it just for the XBLA stuff.
    Not that I'll ever play them again, but whatever.
    I've got a shelf of 360 games still too, mainly stuff I'd never part with, mainly due to lack of value. Like the Gears trilogy, the two PGR games, and some JRPG stuff like Lost Odyssey that I've still not finished

Thanks
    EP Points

It's probably more fun solo than it is some random chick from Twitter who was annoying as fuck, constantly bitching at me for leaving her behind. KEEP UP BITCH!

Thanks
    EP Points

I've got a shelf of 360 games still too, mainly stuff I'd never part with, mainly due to lack of value. Like the Gears trilogy, the two PGR games, and some JRPG stuff like Lost Odyssey that I've still not finished
    Yeah, I'm stuck with R6 Vegas 2, because Gameslop won't take it , Bayonetta, Gears and Lost Odyssey. I never finished LO because something is wrong with disc 3. No scratches or anything..... the disc just won't load.
    Oh well

Thanks
    EP Points

Today I've done nothing.
    Tomorrow I intend to do nothing again, but have a shave.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I'm stuck with R6 Vegas 2, because Gameslop won't take it , Bayonetta, Gears and Lost Odyssey. I never finished LO because something is wrong with disc 3. No scratches or anything..... the disc just won't load.
    Oh well
    Yeah there's many dodgy copies out there with faulty disc 3s.
    Never actually tried to see if mine works, actually.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I played Dead Island solo and online (forced) and enjoyed it more when I played it by myself. Playing it online with strangers leaves almost no room for exploration.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah there's many dodgy copies out there with faulty disc 3s.
    Never actually tried to see if mine works, actually.
    You can check pretty easily - just try to install the disc to your HDD. It fucks up during that
    Otherwise, if you play to that part in the game, the disc will boot, but as soon as you try to leave the first area the game locks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

From good last month to shit this month, cheers MS. So glad I renewed my Gold thinking this month's games were a sign of things to come. How wrong was I?

Free Games with Gold in February: Dead Island & Toy Soldiers: Cold War
    Good thing I only renewed mine for a month

Thanks
    EP Points

You can check pretty easily - just try to install the disc to your HDD. It fucks up during that
    Otherwise, if you play to that part in the game, the disc will boot, but as soon as you try to leave the first area the game locks.
    Yeah I'll have to try my copy out, fingers crossed it's not a dud. I had another copy of it lying around not long ago too which I traded in for £1.20

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Good thing I only renewed mine for a month
    I wish I had only done a month too! Hopefully the Deal of the Weeks make up for their pitiful Games for Gold content