Thread: Dolphin Gamecube emulator

Thanks

Default Dolphin Gamecube emulator

Trying to run the dolphin GameCube emulator on an RCA dual core tablet tried running both metroid prime and metroid prime 2 echoes got a blank screen according to what Google play store says its supposed to run a few games not at full speed mind you they aren't miracle workers yet mind you lol but is a work in progress and plan to have many games running on it soon supposed to have some now just not sure which ones any help I could get on this matter would be greatly appreciated guys I know you guys here are geniuses used to come get help here years ago I've changed a lot since then

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum75 View Post
    Trying to run the dolphin GameCube emulator on an RCA dual core tablet tried running both metroid prime and metroid prime 2 echoes got a blank screen according to what Google play store says its supposed to run a few games not at full speed mind you they aren't miracle workers yet mind you lol but is a work in progress and plan to have many games running on it soon supposed to have some now just not sure which ones any help I could get on this matter would be greatly appreciated guys I know you guys here are geniuses used to come get help here years ago I've changed a lot since then
    Well, what graphics card you running this off of?

P.S. Get a good intel I7 core, pref 2.00 Ghz and above. Seriously, just get a laptop, worth the hassle.
    Last edited by Sheik; 31st-December-2013 at 19:39.

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks

I'm not sure what kind of graphics card it has honestly but I do know this tablet runs epsxe ps1 emulator flawlessy I do know this tablet was the brand new RCA dual core just realesed for black Friday and sold at Walmart for $50 and was originally $130

Should be easy to look up the specs on it with this model number RCT6378W2 then there's also this number on it IC9903A-RCT6378W2
    Last edited by Jackhammer; 31st-December-2013 at 21:16. Reason: Double post

Thanks
    EP Points

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but here's a video of Super Smash Bros Melee running on a much more powerful device than the one you've got there;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...qpAecuAY#t=383

Source: http://gbatemp.net/threads/dolphin-e...-speed.356953/

For further reference, you can find the specs for your device here, and the specs for the device used in the video here.
    Last edited by MaslowK; 31st-December-2013 at 20:33.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MaslowK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well thanks I wanted a Samsung galaxy note in the first place just got what I could afford for now but this will run epsxe and some other nice stuff until I can afford the one I want now that I know positively this will not run dolphin I appreciate the heads up really I do now I can uninstall it and make room for other things
    Last edited by Conundrum75; 1st-January-2014 at 16:39.

Thanks

Hello there
    I have Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I have the same results that video shows and there is a mild improvement when switching among different settings ...still needs some work and couldve been made just like PPSSPP where you switch among settings for each group of games....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by albynano View Post
    Hello there
    I have Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I have the same results that video shows and there is a mild improvement when switching among different settings ...still needs some work and couldve been made just like PPSSPP where you switch among settings for each group of games....
    Please, don't revive old threads like this one. If you are having any issue running an emulator, create your own thread after reading the pinned threads.