Thread: Pokemon Black Patch Help [nds4ios]

Thanks

Default Pokemon Black Patch Help [nds4ios]

Ok so I have Pokemon black on nds4ios on my iPhone 5 and I wasn't getting the exp so I started looking for a patch and found on here( http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...lean-amp-Patch ) but I can't figure out how to apply the patch to my phone...can someone help me please?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Those are patched to start with according to the thread

Both unpatched (clean) and patched are uploaded because some flash kits don't need a patched rom

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

But my phone won't let me download them for some reason

Thanks
    EP Points

If you're trying to use your iphones web browser to download the patched rom, it's possible it just doesn't support mediafire (the site the rom is hosted on). In this case you'll need to download it using a computer and then transfer it to your iphone. Here's a link with a guide to transfer files using iTunes; http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12318
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

that sucks for your phone, can't you just use a PC instead, then copy it to your phone via USB or another method, blue tooth maybe, something anything, there may even be some sort of homebrew for the iPhones that let you copy files from PC.

I'm not up on iPhones to be honest, but they limit what you can do too much for me, but 3rd party software aka homebrew may have ways round that

EDIT Ninja'd, thanks MaslowK

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR