Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any fellow Christians on here?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    Jesus is awesome

I still need to get baptized
    I can anoint you with my spirit.

I was quite religious as a kid, and I retain the morality, but theology leads to philosophy, which leads to agnosticism. And my favorite writer called himself the anti-christ.
    I'm inclined to believe in the metaphysical, but not necessarily an anthropomorphic projection of father figure archetypes.
    I'm chillin' with the U-DO.
    But yeah, I understand the metaphysical need and respect everybody's individual beliefs, so long as they aren't judgmental or overzealous about it. I think all people of every color, creed, gender and nationality should get together, join hands and sing "Down With the Sickness" for global harmony. Awah ahahah. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm an atheist and I haven't said a single thing.
    u cant proov dat. ur rilgion is stoooopid
    Last edited by Ikusagami; 15th-December-2013 at 17:38.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am but I hang out with many people with many religions or lack there of. I grew up with many religions being Native American.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Coraje187 View Post
    I am but I hang out with many people with many religions or lack there of. I grew up with many religions being Native American.

You're fully Native American? Nice. What tribe? Native American cultures are fascinating, and so diverse. So many different languages, customs, religions, and food.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    i am probably best defined as agnostic. I don't mind religious people until they start making a production of it. Speaking in tongues, for example, seems to be people acting out a role rather than having a true, deeply personal religious experience. I heard that Jesus said your body is your temple, which I take as meaning that churches are unnecessary and possibly even detrimental to a true relationship with God and creation. Maybe I should see if there is one of those new Agnostic churches in my area. You know, for fellowship.

Peace be with you.
    my views are more wiccan than christian. and btw, speakin tounges isnt for everyone. i believe in the bibleaswell as many other things. i wont hash any one on what they believe except when it comes to those who say pc are the master race but that is another forbidden topic.

Thanks
    EP Points

Here here.
    Quote Originally Posted by rainwarrior
    Sometimes just the idea of a game is enough. You don't really have to play it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am. By the way Stryper's still got it.
    My Video Game Codes

“Evil cannot create anything new, it can only distort and destroy what was invented or created by the forces of good.”

― JRR Tolkien

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

But are there any satanists?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I was Catholic Youth of the Year for my Parish, President of the Youth Group, on the Diocesan AND Regional Youth Council's. I got a full scholarship to the University of Dayton. And then I really studied theology...which led to philosophy...but not to agnosticism. It led to en evolution in the complexity of my concept of existence which led to...buddhism and taoism...which led to relativity and quantum physics and evolution...and then more philosophy. I believe agnosticism most of the time (not always) to be a cop out in the face of complexity.

Anyway, I believe you aren't defined by your religion/lack thereof. What I've discovered is that the best Christians have more in common with the best Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics, etc...as far as the core of how they see the world and the type of people they are, than they do with the majority. I think this is true of all people and all belief systems. None of us really have any clue what's going on and what we know is just a tiny fraction of what we don't. And whatever belief system you ascribe to is more defined by who you are inside than the other way around.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vortexx1988 View Post
    You're fully Native American? Nice. What tribe? Native American cultures are fascinating, and so diverse. So many different languages, customs, religions, and food.
    Well my dad is 100% Native American Cherokee of the NC res. My mom is Native and White and soom Mexican too. I'm around 70%. Sorry it took so long did not see your post.

Thanks

I am a Christian...not a good one but I am

really and truly I have a mixture of philosophies....but I identify as a Christian

this is me as well I hang out with many different people from different religions...im also half native American...Cherokee
    Last edited by deadlegion; 4th-June-2014 at 17:38.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiFan7 View Post
    I am a Christian...not a good one but I am

really and truly I have a mixture of philosophies....but I identify as a Christian

this is me as well I hang out with many different people from different religions...im also half native American...Cherokee
    No double posting please.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coraje187 View Post

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Old thread, it's getting closed.