Page 11 of 267 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Funk Out - ALL* ABOARD THE MOTHERSHIP [*Hockey fans only]

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    I was going to buy a PS4 but then decided to get a Wii U instead. Super Mario 3D World looked far more interesting than the another COD or FIFA yawnfest. It's a shame that there's hardly any other decent Wii U games though.
    PS4 is very nice.

Just has no games. I've had one since launch, I played Killzone and haven't touched it since. Oh well

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    PS4 is very nice.

Just has no games. I've had one since launch, I played Killzone and haven't touched it since. Oh well
    PS4 isn't out here until 19th Dec. As I've recently found myself 'between jobs' and soon to be 'between accommodation', it's probably best to wait until at least something decent comes out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I was going to buy a PS4 but then decided to get a Wii U instead. Super Mario 3D World looked far more interesting than the another COD or FIFA yawnfest. It's a shame that there's hardly any other decent Wii U games though.
    Yeah, there's still not all that many games for the Wii U. The following games Super Mario 3D World, Windwaker HD, Pikmin 3, New Super Luigi Bros, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and New Super Mario Bros U, are some of the few games that I'm even interested in. Although there's a few games coming out in the near future that look good. Such as Bayonetta 2, DKC: Tropical Freeze, and Monilithsoft's new "X" RPG.

Thanks
    EP Points

PS4 is very nice.

Hey, at least with the PS4 we have a really good slate of games coming relatively soon.
    Can't say the same about Wii U.... unless you really want another Mario Kart and another Smash Bros....

Thanks
    EP Points

@PlayStation: Borderlands 2 free for PS Plus members starting tomorrow: http://t.co/r1bkEr9E1I Discounts on Spelunky, Tomb Raider and more

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Hey, at least with the PS4 we have a really good slate of games coming relatively soon.
    Can't say the same about Wii U.... unless you really want another Mario Kart and another Smash Bros....
    Your sig says it all...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Your sig says it all...

I'm not responsible for the avatar or the sig.... I'm just too lazy to change it

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    @PlayStation: Borderlands 2 free for PS Plus members starting tomorrow: http://t.co/r1bkEr9E1I Discounts on Spelunky, Tomb Raider and more
    Awesome! Now I'm really glad that I didn't buy Borderlands 2 when it was on sale a few months back.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am excited for Watch Dogs, Drive Club, Thief 4 and Infamous Second Son.

I am however, not excited for Tomb Raider fancy hair physics edition.

Thanks
    EP Points

I was just about to bring this up - If it's $30 then maybe I'll bite depending on when it is released (meaning, as long as nothing good comes out in the same timeframe).

But, I'd be willing to bet it's gonna be $60.... so screw that. Already played and beat the game once.... don't give a shit about sexy hair physics.

Oh, MGS Ground Zeroes is releasing March 18th. So stoked about that, even though it's basically the GT Prologue of MGS games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Yeah, there's still not all that many games for the Wii U. The following games Super Mario 3D World, Windwaker HD, Pikmin 3, New Super Luigi Bros, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and New Super Mario Bros U, are some of the few games that I'm even interested in. Although there's a few games coming out in the near future that look good. Such as Bayonetta 2, DKC: Tropical Freeze, and Monilithsoft's new "X" RPG.
    My console came with a New Super Mario Bros U/Super Luigi U bundle. It's decent but I am waiting to finish Mario before moving to Luigi. SM3DW is so fucking awesome, but I'm playing through with my girlfriend who has a tendency to pick me up and throw me off ledges at any given moment.

I've scratched the surface of WW:HD too, seems the game hasn't aged a day. I have a lot of time on my hands now, so hopefully will get to complete that before I'm homeless!

I played the demo for The Wonderful 101... seems... interesting to say the least.

Hopefully that's enough to tide me over until my compensation package comes through.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Screw Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. I'm waiting for Magnavox's Odyssey reboot, the Odyssey 3.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I am excited for Watch Dogs, Drive Club, Thief 4 and Infamous Second Son.

By the time those games are out, I'll be a rich motherfucker. I recently completed Tomb Raider on the PC, not sure there's much value in buying it again.

Thanks
    EP Points

By the time those games are out, I'll be a rich motherfucker. I recently completed Tomb Raider on the PC, not sure there's much value in buying it again.
    I wish I could say I'd be rich by Feb/March of next year too!

Thanks
    EP Points

I was just about to bring this up - If it's $30 then maybe I'll bite depending on when it is released (meaning, as long as nothing good comes out in the same timeframe).

But, I'd be willing to bet it's gonna be $60.... so screw that. Already played and beat the game once.... don't give a shit about sexy hair physics.

Oh, MGS Ground Zeroes is releasing March 18th. So stoked about that, even though it's basically the GT Prologue of MGS games.
    I didn't even think Tomb Raider was all that great. Not even nice hair will sway me for that one!

MGS Ground Zeroes is out in March? Interesting.