Thread: [REQ] Redguard: The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Prima's Unauthorized Strategy Guide [PDF]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Default [REQ] Redguard: The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Prima's Unauthorized Strategy Guide [PDF]

I'm looking for Prima's unauthorized strategy guide for The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard.
    If anybody has it, I would be grateful if they could share it

Publication title: Redguard: The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Prima's Unauthorized Strategy Guide

Author: C. Jensen
    Publication Date: 1998

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I have the official one made by Bethesda. Have not scanned it yet though. I did not know there was a Prima guide for redguard. From what I read about it, it never was published though did get a ISBN.
    I also have Daggerfalls official one by Bethesda and the Prima daggerfall guide.
    Last edited by jamosb; 3rd-January-2015 at 04:06.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

The Redguard Bethesda guide would be nice if you could share it at some stage. No rush though

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes in the process of scanning the Prima Daggerfall guide, the Daggerfall bethesda guide, the Battlespire Bethesda guide, and the Redguard Bethesda guide.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamosb For This Useful Post: