Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tradeing / leaching ISOs

DragonAeris Guest

Default Tradeing / leaching ISOs

Here is what I got... (I have all the disk for all the games listed here, unless stated diffrently)

Game (Stats, # of Files Uploaded of Total files)
    (Note: Each file is about 10MB.)

Next Upload: Final Fantasy 7

Alundra 2 (Queued, 0 of 31)
    Breath Of Fire 3 (Queued)
    Breath Of Fire 4 (Queued)
    Caesars Palace (Queued)
    Crash Bandicoot (Queued)
    Chrono Cross (Queued)
    Digimon World 2 (Queued)
    Dragon Seeds (Queued)
    Dragon Warrior 7 (Uploading, Disk1 00 of ??, Disk2 00 of ??)
    Dune 2000 (Queued)
    Final Fantasy 7 (Queued, Disk 1 00 of 53, Disk 2 ?? of ??, Disk 3 ?? or ??)
    Final Fantasy 8 (Queued)
    Final Fantasy 9 (Queued)
    Final Fantasy Tactics (Queued)
    Harvest Mood - Back To Nature (Queued)
    Legend Of Mana (Queued)
    LUNAR: SILVER STAR STORY COMPLETE (Queued)
    Need For Speed - High Stakes (Queued)
    RPG Maker (Queued)
    STAR OCEAN - The Second Story (Queued)
    Tales Of Destiny (Queued)
    Tales Of Destiny 2 (Queued)
    Wild Arms (Paused, 08 of 35) Due to computer trouble
    Wild Arms 2 (Queued)

I Also Got Xenogears Disk 1, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Threads of Fate currently uploaded on www.streamload.com

Uploaded roms...

Magic Knight Rayearth (No patch needed)
    Secret of Mana 2 (No patch needed)

Any tradeing / leaching will have to be done on streamload (Sorry about this but... I got 56k and it goes SLLOOOWWWW, And I don't want to holdup people on FTPs.) Just set up an account (or five[for downloading more than 50MB]) and I'll send you the ISOs you want.

After I have uploaded a file I can send it to as many people as I want within 60 seconds. So please start askng for (and sending me) ISOs.

The ISO(s) I currently want are...
    (If possable prepatched in english for Roms/ISOs that apply)

Legend Of Leaga
    Beyond the beyond
    Chocobo's Dungeon
    Chocobo's Dungeon 2
    Digimon World
    Digimon World 3
    Dragon Quest 4
    The Legend of Dragoon
    Mega Man Legends
    Mega Man Legends 2
    Tales of Phantasia

And Roms...

Thanks

YOUR IN LUCK! I have Legend of Legaia, currently i'm not backed up in any trades. So, how many discs is Tales of Destiny 2, Wild Arms 1 or 2, the basic LUNAR game without all the making of the game things etc... I wanna do an even one disc trade since LoL is one disc, so if any of those aren't one disc i will do it for BoFIV then.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

DragonAeris Guest

GREAT!

I got them all sitting right next to me...

Wild Arms 1 1 disk
    Wild arms 2 2 disks
    Tales of Denstiny 2 3 disks
    Lunar (Basic game) 2 disks
    Breath of Fire 4 1 disk

Take your pick

Thanks

Alright, Wild Arms 1 sounds good, I have made an account and am figuring out how to upload the game.

DragonAeris Guest

I just started raring and uploading the files today... It'll be a little bit before I can get all the .rar files uploaded for wild arms.

By the way... what is your account name?

Thanks

I PM'ed it to you.

EDIT: Also, could you e-mail me the streamload uploaded if you have the original .exe file, for some reason thier link to download.com doesn't give me the full file. [email protected]

DragonAeris Guest

Ya I still got the exe file. I'll send it to you now.

Edit: Just set your username before you upload. The option is under tools.

Thanks

awesome! FFVII I think i might be able to get this time wahooooooo! Digimon II yes!!!! THIS IS FRIGGIN AWESOME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 9 BILLION YEARS SOMEONE WITH 56K WILL BE EASILY ABLE TO GET GAMES!!

DragonAeris Guest

Sure I'll start on Digimon 2 first (since it's smaller) Then FF7.

O and the files are takeing about an hour to upload 10MB per file

Sorry Hipoccolos I'm currently upolading Wild Arms... but with 35 files and 34 of them being 10MB each It'll be a wile before I get it all uploaded....

Thanks

Hey no problem, take your time I'm in no hurry.

DragonAeris Guest

Lightbulb 56K USERS THREAD

So I guess this is going to become the 56K users thread. Finally an option that isent getting kicked of a tempory FTP that might not be able to be logged into in the first place.

But I wouldent mind if any cable users would upload and send me some ISOs that I could send out between us 56K users

Edit: Hipoccolos I got the first file done(meaning it finall showed up) and I'l beaming it now.... but the 2nd was almost done and....... AOL ****ing kick me off again!!! O well

Blackbeam Guest

Got digimon world one, legend of dragoon, both snes roms... iam still confused about the trade lol... i need star ocean 2, both tales of destiny, dragon warrior 7, and ff7

DragonAeris Guest

Well the good thing is that these only have to be uploaded once per unlimted beamings, the bad thing is I'm uplaoding them with 56k (About a ISO a day If I'm lucky). Right now I'm working at a first reques first serve.

Heres the thing on the tradeing... I'm currently working on uploading these ISOs... so when thier finished I'll send them to anyone who wants them (the person wanting them must have a steamload account). While I'm trying to upload my ISOs you upload yous... Once I have the ISOs you send I put them on the list. So other people can request them... and them the files are beamed to them.

So it might take awile to get the ISO(s) you want right now, but after a wile there should be enouff ISOs uploaded that you can get the file beamed to you so you can start downloading it at your computers pace.

If your able to upload ISOs and to beam them to my account. you will get the ISOs you want from the list.

Note: If you are Tradeing for ISOs, you get your ISOs request uploaded before the leachers request.
    The more people Beaming ISOs to me... the more of a selection everyone else will have.

DragonAeris Guest

is there any cable or dsl users that would be willing to upload and beam ISOs to me??? It would really help since I'v got 56K and It takes about 1-3 days for me to upload one disk. Thanks to anyone who will take the time to do this.

Thanks

Default I have the two SNES ROMS you want

I have Magical Knights and Secret of mana 2, both in englsih and NO PATCHES NEEDED! I will upload them to my streamload account. I will also try to get some ISOs later. I will look at your list and see waht I can get. What is your username on streamload? mine is vdogmfrk. I also have vdogmfrk1 all the way to vdogmfrk6 for d/ling ISOs. I want Dragon Warrior 7. My trade may not be over yet though
    i should be a retrod00d ><