Thread: Can't run playch10 mame games

Thanks

Default Can't run playch10 mame games

I am using mame4droid (0.139u1) ver 1.5 in android 4.0 ice cream sandwich. Every game of playch10 is not running e.g super mario bros(playch10)
    & i also installed all mame bios including (playch10 bios). When i start game and enter the coin suddenly it hack and give blank screen plz
    Sort out this prblm.......

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Emulate the NES instead the only real difference is that the coins (as in what you put in the coin slot in the arcade not in game coins) = time you get to play the game, if the time runs out the game is reset and you would need to start playing from scratch.

The Play Choice game Arcade also uses 2 screens one for the game the other is the menu that would also show how much time to have left to play, so setting this up to use a single screen is not the best idea as the timer is on the none game screen

I am not 100% sure the Play Choice games had been playable in that version of MAME anyway or you are hitting the wrong controls on start, once you chuck in the coins, you need to use the control pad rather than an arcade P1 start button

Even better get a SNES or GBA emulator and play Super Mario Bros that way and have improved visuals as a bonus
    Last edited by Zorlon; 18th-November-2013 at 12:44.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanx zorlon & can u plz provide me the latest version of mame emulator

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

http://mamedev.org/ there is no mobile phone versions there and there are no phone versions that are based on the new versions of MAME they are all built on older versions, mostly because phones can not handle most of the newly added games

Myself I have no interest in playing games on a phone [Never have had really, the novelty goes very quick], I have a 3DS and PSVita plus other handhelds I would use over a phone I run homebrew on a PSP and 3DS (PSVita is not modded I only use it for PSVita games at the moment)
    Last edited by Zorlon; 18th-November-2013 at 17:09.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thank you very very much zorlon, you are such a nice dud............