Page 21 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sprung Out - Oh, to be seventy again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

yum, food

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    I don't trophy hunt - the only reason I brought it up is since I know he's beaten those games many many times, I figured he could probably knock them all out in a playthrough or two

I agree with you on the story aspect - I've played through ME1 many times and I always play just to enjoy it.
    He doesn't play on max difficulty and it's SOLDIER ONLY.

So he's missing out on all those grindy "use spaaaaaaace magic X times" trophies.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Yeah, he is still accepting orders to this very day and actually changed checkout services THIS year. He has been absent for three years but changed to google checkout in January. This shortens the time that customers may request a refund. malicious.

It won't be so much of an alternative as it is a carbon copy. Yes, the GenMDM:
    http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/562/

Little-Scale is the real deal, but an order may take a few months to process since he builds them by hand and ships them as he completes them. last I heard, he was backed up pretty deep.
    So it's gone from a legit product to a scam. What a fucker. Why would anyone even try to defend him then? Oh wait, that's right...the internet.

A carbon copy! You bootlegger!

I'm excited to hear any further news on your reverse-engineering exploits. So keep me informed and I'll also be checking your blog for any updates.

That GenMDM looks pretty sweet. Too bad that the post says that it's currently not available for purchase or pre-order though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    He doesn't play on max difficulty and it's SOLDIER ONLY.

So he's missing out on all those grindy "use spaaaaaaace magic X times" trophies.
    Haha, the ones I always missed out on are the "use X as party member for 70% of the game" or whatever those were. I almost always use the exact same team every time I play. Tali and Kaiden get NO loved from me, and the rest I just typically cycle through depending on my mood.

Thanks

I think I might just close this thread and live up to the reason I'm a mod by making a new hangout thread.

(I'm toooooo fucking lazy to actually do this, but maybe the other mods will see it and say, "What a good job Brit is willing to do!" )

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    So it's gone from a legit product to a scam. What a fucker. Why would anyone even try to defend him then? Oh wait, that's right...the internet.

A carbon copy! You bootlegger!

I'm excited to hear any further news on your reverse-engineering exploits. So keep me informed and I'll also be checking your blog for any updates.

That GenMDM looks pretty sweet. Too bad that the post says that it's currently not available for purchase or pre-order though.
    It is available from him somehow. That post is from 2010 and was last updated in 2012.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Would you like my penis in your ear?
    That isn't random at all. You've been building up the nerve to ask me for days.
    5cm might be too big to fit my canal though. (we both know you're going to quote that and drop the c off canal! )

Depends on how it's executed.

Unexpected happenings and non-sequiturs happen to be great sources of comedy and excellent storytelling devices.

They're also a lazy crutch for people without anything relevant to say or an attempt to garner cheap laughs without any respect for the concept of a setup. Often this takes the form of spastic yelling (see: Japanese comedy).

There's a marked difference between a well executed subversion of expectations and PANCAKE CUPCAKE BANANAS SO FUNNAY.
    Don't forget that ADHD is a made up medical term for "attention whoring" so that pharmaceutical companies can capitalize on pretty much any random thing. I'm still waiting for something to help my BAAS (bitter about aging syndrome).
    The medication for ADHD used to be a belt.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Randomness TIEM

what of this?.

I smell a Catherine sequel.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    It is available from him somehow. That post is from 2010 and was last updated in 2012.
    Ahh, okay, I just kinda skimmed it to be honest. If me and my buddy ever start doing some music stuff, like he wants to do. Then it might be a cool thing to have.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Randomness TIEM

what of this?.

Center for new releases
    womens health

Thanks
    EP Points

Randomness TIEM

what of this?.

Good call - it would make perfect sense for a sequel. Dude wasn't ready to make a commitment the first time around... you really think he's ready to be a dad?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Ahh, okay, I just kinda skimmed it to be honest. If me and my buddy ever start doing some music stuff, like he wants to do. Then it might be a cool thing to have.
    Also, yes, bootlegger comes to mind. However I think of it as justice.

Thanks
    EP Points

Randomness TIEM

what of this?.

I know Gare and GoB are into baby-maker simulators, but that looks like something completely different.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Good call - it would make perfect sense for a sequel. Dude wasn't ready to make a commitment the first time around... you really think he's ready to be a dad?
    Sooo... video game version of Eraserhead?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    I think I might just close this thread and live up to the reason I'm a mod by making a new hangout thread.

Power abuse!!!!!

Spoiler warning: