Thread: Trying to play Monster Hunter 3RD HD, ps3 remake.

Thanks

Default Trying to play Monster Hunter 3RD HD, ps3 remake.

The back up I'm trying to load with multiman is showing up as install disc in the manager, when I actually load it I get hit with error 800028F10.

"You cannot play this game at the current video out settings."

but i solved that problem by having a real game in the drive.

So again i cant load the game It just black screen and goes back to xmb after about 30sec.

Going into the back up with the multi,man file manager i got the data000.pkg

I installed the .pkg from the back and I still wasn't able to load the game form the xmb shortcut that was made...

On Rogero 4.46 any help would be mucho appreciated.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=43070&dateline=118185  0205

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Error 80028F10: Issue with video settings on standard def TV. Go to Display settings >then Video Output and choose 16:9.

Are you using HDMI?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

yeah fixed that problem lol must of just skimed my post eh?

So anyway i cant load the game It just black screen and goes back to xmb after about 30sec.

Going into the back up with the multi,man file manager i got the data000.pkg

I installed the .pkg from the back and I still wasn't able to load the game form the xmb shortcut that was made...

On Rogero 4.46 any help would be mucho appreciated.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=43070&dateline=118185  0205

Thanks

Bump.