Page 102 of 266 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3976

Thread: The Ben 10 Affleck-Out: I feel like fame is wasted on me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    I have an option. I can just log out.
    You win this time.

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post

Are you by chance, a dis-liker of Kingdom Hearts?
    If you are, there are so many things to discuss. Enough to kill you.
    Theres not enough Lion King in there for the good of Mankind.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So what did you think of my dusty old drawings?

I have about ~70 Earthbound related colored sketches to upload. Along with some sculptures, and some other more recent drawings. Maybe if I can find a decent scanner app for my phone. I can upload some scans of 'em.
    Last edited by Beelzebub; 20th-October-2013 at 04:32.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I will bring this up to Sprung when he pops up. There will be so much baseball spam. Can you handle that, huh?
    You win this time.
    Mission acquired

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So what did you think of my dusty old drawings?

I have about ~70 Earthbound related colored sketches to upload. Along with some sculptures, and some other more recent drawings. Maybe if I can find a decent scanner app for my phone. I can upload some scans of 'em.
    I think they're nice, you have some skill with the markers that i want.
    I really like the book cover, made me think of some Necronomicon crap.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think they're nice, you have some skill with the markers that i want.
    I really like the book cover, made me think of some Necronomicon crap.
    Thanks, I haven't really drawn in a couple years. I wish I could get some inspiration/motivation.

Maybe I'll try my hand at drawing some sort of horrifying abomination tonight.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks, I haven't really drawn in a couple years. I wish I could get some inspiration/motivation.
    I think of my future children. Something to tell them to pursue your hobbies, you'd feel a lot better and now it's something to share with everyone else.
    That and some of this thing called praise. I know the second won't happen ANYTIME in this universe

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think of my future children. Something to tell them to pursue your hobbies, you'd feel a lot better and now it's something to share with everyone else.
    That and some of this thing called praise. I know the second won't happen ANYTIME in this universe
    Future children, really?! I've already been through the whole marriage/divorce thing. Thank fuck that we never had any children. The only thing I learned from that experience is that no children will ever be spawned by me...ever.

/rant over

On topic though. I really just need to start drawing again for me. If anything to get my skills back to what they were at least. If not maybe get a bit more disciplined. Especially in figure drawing and such. My mom is a fantastic artist and luckily she imparted me with her innate talent. The only thing is that I'm pretty much self-trained. So some formal art training might do me some good.

I'm going to try and start a drawing right now. We'll see how far this goes before I give up and say fuck it I'm done. If I actually finish something substantial I'll post it up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Future children, really?! I've already been through the whole marriage/divorce thing. Thank fuck that we never had any children. The only thing I learned from that experience is that no children will ever be spawned by me...ever.

/rant over

On topic though. I really just need to start drawing again for me. If anything to get my skills back to what they were at least. If not maybe get a bit more disciplined. Especially in figure drawing and such. My mom is a fantastic artist and luckily she imparted me with her innate talent. The only thing is that I'm pretty much self-trained. So some formal art training might do me some good.

I'm going to try and start a drawing right now. We'll see how far this goes before I give up and say fuck it I'm done. If I actually finish something substantial I'll post it up.
    1. You know you want children, just like all grown up and stuff so you don't have to raise them.
    2. Self train is the game, but yeah, I like to browse and pick up techniques here and there.
    3. Post it, even if it's a line, will be better than nothing.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Anybody still here?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Anybody still here?
    I'm always in the shadows.
    However, not for long.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm always in the shadows.
    However, not for long.
    I'm gonna leave this here then. Please excuse the absolute shit scan job. My phone's camera isn't exactly the best. Nor is the Camscanner app for it. :/

Spoiler warning:

Some crap off the top of my head.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wooooooooooooooo an update to FF.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm gonna leave this here then. Please excuse the absolute shit scan job. My phone's camera isn't exactly the best. Nor is the Camscanner app for it. :/

Spoiler warning:

Some crap off the top of my head.

I shall call it, Stalker
    I think just about everyone in the world draw better backgrounds than I do.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ikusagami View Post
    The difference is in evolutionary class-breeding. Traditionally, in ancient times, cats were the companions of nobles and "living divines" and such, used to keep palaces and monasteries clean of vermin.
    Dogs were lower class animals, used for protection by those who could not afford armed guards. Naturally, cats were thus considered even higher on the social scale than the other people working in palaces, mansions, etc. whereas dogs belonged to people who themselves had to be servile to survive, so the behavior kind of stuck with them through the generations. This can be seen in the fact that cats are among both the cleanest and laziest animals, spending the majority of their time either grooming or sleeping (despite the domestic house cat having a kill-to-eat ratio significantly higher than any other mammal. . . murderous bastards), and dogs, if not cleaned by their owners, will rot in their own filth--happily--if left to.
    Also, prison guards, police and serial killers, who show a pathological need for dominance, statistically favor dogs.

That said, my favorite breed is the Chartreux; they're half way between cat and dog. Not just because they're larger than small dogs (my cat Musashi weighed 30 pounds), but because they're docile, obedient (they have a higher rate of learning tricks without reward than most cats, and the entire breed has a love of playing fetch), but still maintain enough independence that they don't seem like vapid insecure brown-nosers when they are following you from room to room.

And yes, I know people hate it when I go into sociology tangents, but it's a compulsive reflex. *Nerdily handicapped*
    Dogs were domesticated long before cats were
    Experts may disagree about when either were actually domesticated, but it is pretty much accepted that dogs came first. By a huge margin.
    Good for hunting, protecting people, other animals and property.

Yeah, cats are good for controlling vermin (of the small kind). But they aren't as clean as you think, they carry many diseases.
    But of course, so can dogs.

Not all dogs need to be cleaned, many like the water and will clean their own paws etc.
    Short hair is best, little need for grooming.