Thread: How to use cheat codes in gba emulator on android?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default How to use cheat codes in gba emulator on android?

I'm trying to use gameshark cheat codes in pokemon emerald, but idk how to use master code or any code.
    I'm using my boy! Gba emulator (latest version).
    Last edited by Mohit; 1st-October-2013 at 06:03.

Thanks
    EP Points

No need to bump so soon.

Do you have the full version of my boy?

Anyways I found this:

Make sure that you bought the emulator or you can't use any cheats with more than one line of the code. and sometimes there are different codes on each website ( a website may have mistyped a letter or number) then go to the top right corner when you start your game and select "cheats" then go to the top right corner that shows a + sign and then put a name for the cheat (this can be whatever you want) then leave cheat type on auto detect then put in the code EXACTLY as it says. Go to the top right once all of the information is entered go press the top right and press save. (if the cheat doesn't work try the code for it but from another website) you can edit the code by going back to the page where all of your cheats are and hold down on the cheat you want to edit until to options pop up: "edit cheat" and "delete cheat" . Press edit cheat and you are able to change the name, code, and cheat type. that is all you need to know to make and edit cheats on your emulator.
    Last edited by Zaladane; 28th-September-2013 at 19:38.

Thanks

i recommend you using vgba instead of my boy because it has a ton of cheats for pokemon and others it's the main reason i gotten the emulator in the first place so i can play pokemon ruby with max rare candy when i start out your only problem would be coming up with 5 bucks for it on the android market

Thanks
    EP Points

In my opinion MyBoy! is better IF you have the full version...
    if not...ask google for it^^
    (btw Dont use the Mastercode,it messed up all the game for me and later i cannot do anything cause it wont load :/ And if im right,gameshark codes werent accepted on android,just AR ://
    Hey Ingressers (Resistance AND Enlightened),COMM me by @Domnitro if anything is wrong or you got problems with the Game!