Thread: (Request) Rockman Zero English Patched

Thanks

Default (Request) Rockman Zero English Patched

As Weird as this sounds I do want it. I know I can grab the american and English release but the reason why is I actually want the non edited edition. Like the they took out the blood-looking oil for the world release, I want to keep that in there. If it hasn't been done or no one can find it I understand.
    Last edited by StormVentus; 16th-September-2013 at 17:21.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It would be great having the blood and japanese voices back in the DS releases as well but I doubt its gonna happen anytime soon.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    It would be great having the blood and japanese voices back in the DS releases as well but I doubt its gonna happen anytime soon.
    Exactly, I want the untouched stuff. I would do it myself if I knew how and just replaced everything text releated in the Rockman Zero from the Megaman Zero.