Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If an intruder came into your home what would you do?

Thanks
    EP Points

laugh silently as i watch them look for anything worth value

Thanks
    EP Points

wish I could say I'd zap or bash them but I'd get me and mine safe in a locked room call the cops and escape out the window.

Thanks

Well, first, I would ask him, are you here to bulgarize me, since there have been incidents where a house owner has been sued by the intruder. If he was truly a intruder, I would make sure to grab a big lamp of some kind and wait for me to attack him, because most likely he has some type of knife, while I myself have a lamp that I can hit him with, so it seems like the most tactical advantage as I rather just knock him out than kill him.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kingMur View Post
    Well, first, I would ask him, are you here to bulgarize me, since there have been incidents where a house owner has been sued by the intruder. If he was truly a intruder, I would make sure to grab a big lamp of some kind and wait for me to attack him, because most likely he has some type of knife, while I myself have a lamp that I can hit him with, so it seems like the most tactical advantage as I rather just knock him out than kill him.
    ahh, the lack of common sense in our farce of a justice system, where the victims get screwed over and the victimizers get off with a slap on the wrist. it's like being back in school, screw the system knock their dumb-@$$ out!

Thanks

Strike back with kitchen knife~

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I'm going to close this, kinda old thread that has already serve its purpose.