Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boosting thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Which games are closing down?

That thread's for last year Theo, did you know this?
    I feel like a total tit.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    I feel like a total tit.
    Can I rub your nipple?

Thanks
    EP Points

It'll cost you some trophies.

Speaking of which I'm probably going to have a bit of a session this week on the games. Will do a list later when I see what online I can do

Edit: Anyone want to give MK9, WWE 2k14 or Frozen Synapse prime a go this week?

EDIT EDIT: Was wondering if anyone here uses a headphone for PS3 and is it really worth getting one for online play?
    Last edited by Stark; 13th-April-2015 at 19:52.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

EDIT EDIT: Was wondering if anyone here uses a headphone for PS3 and is it really worth getting one for online play?
    I've used a headset (is that what you're asking?) for mp/co-op sometimes and yes it's worth having for some games. It's usually some shooters that benefit from having one, so you can either boost in mp or coordinate what you're doing in co-op (it's especially good for shooters with difficult co-op orientated trophies and/or stealth sections).

I didn't bother buying a PS3 one myself yet (might get a decent PS3/PS4 one down the track), I just use an old (but hardly used) PS2 logitech USB mono headset I got in a SOCOM bundle ages ago.

Spoiler warning:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlegion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone here have the PC version of Portal 2? I'm looking to play through the co-op campaign of it. I have the game on Steam, not sure if I can connect to non steam players who have the PC version or not. But if anyone also has it on Steam, my username on there is rmcin329.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Anyone here have the PC version of Portal 2? I'm looking to play through the co-op campaign of it. I have the game on Steam, not sure if I can connect to non steam players who have the PC version or not. But if anyone also has it on Steam, my username on there is rmcin329.
    I own the 10th anniversary collectors edition, and I dont think it has Co-op but I may be able to get it for free since I own it, not sure though since I think that requires a key and this collection is 100% DRM FREE
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone want to help me get the "connected" trophy for Ratchet and Clank All 4 one? I've tried doing it with 2 controllers a couple of times now and it doesn't work. My guess is that the latest patch for the game patched out this method of getting the trophy. PSN is rmcin329 if anyone wants to help out.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 8th-June-2015 at 18:20.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Anyone want to help me get the "connected" trophy for Ratchet and Clan All 4 one? I've tried doing it with 2 controllers a couple of times now and it doesn't work. My guess is that the latest patch for the game patched out this method of getting the trophy. PSN is rmcin329 if anyone wants to help out.
    Let me check if I have it and I'll boost if I have it

Edit: Yeah I have it. Let me know when you want to do that

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone willing to help me with the Q-force legend trophy on Ratchet and Clank all 4 one? I pretty much just need someone to distract enemies while not killing them since i have to try for 50 melee kills without getting injured(AI will just kill them like crazy). I could try this with my 2nd controller i suppose, but i can't really use 2 controllers at once . PSN is rmcin329 is anyone wants to help.

Thanks
    EP Points

sos I didn't get back to you. I'm pulling 12 hour shifts at the moment. It's usually my brother on the PS3 or I'm at work when I leave MK9 on (for an annoying trophy ) I'll try to help you when I can

Edit: I have wednesday off work if you still need help with that dude ;0

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone up for playing some Ratchet and Clank full frontal assault? I need help with the "intergalactic dance party and A night at the mansion" trophies. PSN is rmcin329 if anyone can help out.

EDIT
    Got the plat now, so ignore this post.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 21st-June-2015 at 05:06.

Thanks
    EP Points

Got a friend on MK9 that can't connect to me even though he's from the same region (EU) If anyone has the disc version could they add him and give him a hand. Cheers

Name is Blaidd-Cysgodol

Thanks
    EP Points

Does anyone here still play Borderlands the Pre sequel on PS3? I was hoping that someone might have a lvl 40ish 3DD1.E Oz kit they'd be willing to dupe a copy of for me. I don't really care if its made via a save editor, as long as it has stats that are normally rollable by the RNG for that level. I haven't looked into the save editor myself since I have no idea how it works, and don't really want to risk frying my save file.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 28th-July-2015 at 17:25.

Thanks
    EP Points

Late bump for anyone still co oping.

Need help with Mercenary Kings ps4 for the medic trophy. Will help person helping get theirs as well. Literally all we need to do is 5 missions each where one person dies and the other revives (missions must be completed)

Would also like to finish off MK (Need European players who are not playing komplete edition.)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Late bump for anyone still co oping.

Need help with Mercenary Kings ps4 for the medic trophy. Will help person helping get theirs as well. Literally all we need to do is 5 missions each where one person dies and the other revives (missions must be completed)

Would also like to finish off MK (Need European players who are not playing komplete edition.)
    I have Merc Kings and can help. Just toss a message whenever you catch me online.