Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boosting thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Boosting thread

Requesting some help for some of trophies for Need for speed most wanted. Just want to mess around on multiplayer and mostly add a few extra friends for the friends trophy. If anyone else wants to use this thread for boosting requests I think thats fine. If mods want to lay any ground rules down?

My PSN id is TheotheImpaler

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Smart idea Stark. I would request some help on BL2, but I know 90% of EP population is PS3, and those who have a 360, never play online (looking at you there DL )

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    I would request some help on BL2, but I know 90% of EP population is PS3, and those who have a 360, never play online (looking at you there DL )
    I have it dude, even some of the DLC's (but not all of them yet). But I don't have gold
    Anyway, the lag would be terrible 'cos you don't live close enough to me

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Trophy/Achievement Boosting Thread

I thought I'd make a thread specifically for trophy/achievement boosting since it's becoming a popular topic of discussion.

I'm looking for 3 other people to help me with the Resistance Burning Skies trophy for joining & finishing a match online.
    If anyone can or wants to help, please add/message me on PSN: InfernoXR3

PS: Feel free to use this thread for further trophy/achievement boosting discussion, session arrangements etc.

Thanks

I'm looking for anyone that wants to Platinum Assassin's Creed III, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3, Resident Evil 5+6, and Tekken 6. Give me a holler on PSN @ XShadowKusanagiX

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkusanagi View Post
    I'm looking for anyone that wants to Platinum Assassin's Creed III, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3, Resident Evil 5+6, and Tekken 6. Give me a holler on PSN @ XShadowKusanagiX
    Got overtime this saturday but if you are about on sunday I can play on resi 5 with you for a while. To be honest though you can pretty much get all of the trophies single player. I can however help with bits and bobs (eggs, emblems etc) If you are interested I'll ad you sunday.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Got overtime this saturday but if you are about on sunday I can play on resi 5 with you for a while. To be honest though you can pretty much get all of the trophies single player. I can however help with bits and bobs (eggs, emblems etc) If you are interested I'll ad you sunday.
    Pretty much the same with AC3 for that matter. They shoved in a horde mode that can be grinded out solo in quick succession instead of that HORRENDOUS plat that was AC:B.

I think Res 6 was similar but I haven't played that one too heavily solo.

I do however have all of the above and probably could have helped were I not stuck with work all weekend. BEST JOB.

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone else got X-com enemy within? Just need to do an online match with someone that might need it. From what I understand we literally need to quit after one move to make the other person earn the trophy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

If anyone is wiling to help, I'm trying to get a couple of online trophies for LittleBigPlanet Karting, mainly the one for winning 25 online races. Shouldn't take too long with all the 1 sec races out there. Thanks in advance

Anyone else got X-com enemy within? Just need to do an online match with someone that might need it. From what I understand we literally need to quit after one move to make the other person earn the trophy.
    I don't have it installed, but if you find no one else, I could add it to the download queue.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have little big planet karting, happy to do it. Just let me know what time is preferable.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hey man, you still need that trophy? I have X-Com and would gladly help you out if need be.

Thanks
    EP Points

Cool Let me know when you want to do it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I have little big planet karting, happy to do it. Just let me know what time is preferable.
    Cool, thanks, Theo Do you want to get them yourself too? If so, whenever you want or you see me on in the console.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Cool Let me know when you want to do it
    Meant to do that tonight, but my cousin came over and I got a bit side tracked entertaining him. I have to work the next five days but I'll be home by 3-4pm PST. Which I think is about 11am-12pm your time. If you're on then I'll help you knock that out.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone playing GTA Online? I'm looking for help getting the co-driver rally trophy. Need two additional players (one driver and one opponent) otherwise it won't unlock.