Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: The PS+ thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    At least the US gets decent sales.
    Definitely getting Episodes from Liberty City for $4.79. Not sure what else.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Definitely getting Episodes from Liberty City for $4.79. Not sure what else.
    I got GTA IV complete for about £6 or £7 not so long ago.

Thanks
    EP Points

I got GTA IV complete for about £6 or £7 not so long ago.
    I only have the basic game, so the additional parts will be nice

Thanks
    EP Points

Does anyone find themselves with far more games than they can possibly play with PS+?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Does anyone find themselves with far more games than they can possibly play with PS+?
    Most definitely.

Thanks
    EP Points

750GB HDD with only 150GB free and way more games than I'll ever play.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I had far too many games to start with long before I even started with PS+ I still actively use other consoles asides from my Vita and PS3

Xbox - tons yet to play
    PS2 - tons on the tons of yet to play games
    Wii/GC tons not played yet
    Saturn tons yet to play
    PSX plenty of unplayed games there
    PSP mostly unplayed
    Dreamcast, played most through but still a few I would like to play through
    DS tons to play
    3DS I don't have many for and played what I have through
    360 there are still a few games I have not played through
    PS3 yup plenty to play from PS+ and plenty of retail games I have not got round to, most the PS+ games I have not started unless it was something I wanted anyway just never got round to getting the thing, so not so much here from PS+ to be honest, just because a game is given out on PS+ does not say I would sit and play it through, alot of them I don't bother with, mostly PSN games get not so much avoided just not a lot of interest in most of them.
    PSVita mostly PS+ games and mostly not completed yet, so far for me there is more on the Vita I want to complete from PS+ and have a small collection of games I want to play and have yet to complete on it/for it already.

PS4 shock horror I don't have one yet
    Xbox One... will be the last one I get if I get one, I would guess that will only be if there are exclusives that I want for it (I'm not a Halo fan or anything so I can rule those out but Fable was good).
    WiiU not got one yet

Emulated consoles I don't own (and some I do, I tend to emulate PSX either on the Xbrick or the PSP) lots and lots of unplayed games via emulation though.

PS+ is great I'm just saying a lot of junky games also go through PS+ that and a few that have come up on PS+ I do have the retail disc also.

If it wasn't for PS+ there would be a lot of games I would never of played as well so this does give a chance for some of the lesser known games to get played that are good (mostly PSN games there hidden among the junky PSN games)
    Last edited by Zorlon; 18th-March-2014 at 16:53.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

PS+ is the reason I don't play half as much as I should. Too much to choose from I genuinely end up not wanting to play anything and then I just sit there, looking at the list...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    PS+ is the reason I don't play half as much as I should. Too much to choose from I genuinely end up not wanting to play anything and then I just sit there, looking at the list...
    My problem also.

I'd delete the lot, download 1-2 games at a time you know you want to play. Both different in genre.

Wish I didn't have a 750GB HDD now.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Or end up playing games you have played before mostly because you know you like the game

It has been very hard for me also to get stuck into a game.

I'm actually playing on the Wii at the moment anyway, playing something I never got round to but intended to for a long time.

The same applied to PS+ and my retail PS3 games there will end up being a huge catalog of games I want to play, not play for a long time then end up forcing myself to get started and hope I can get into it and enjoy playing it.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

My problem also.

I'd delete the lot, download 1-2 games at a time you know you want to play. Both different in genre.

Wish I didn't have a 750GB HDD now.
    When my second HDD died I started doing the same, but after a while I ended up with a full drive again. I'm too weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Or end up playing games you have played before mostly because you know you like the game

It has been very hard for me also to get stuck into a game.

I'm actually playing on the Wii at the moment anyway, playing something I never got round to but intended to for a long time.

The same applied to PS+ and my retail PS3 games there will end up being a huge catalog of games I want to play, not play for a long time then end up forcing myself to get started and hope I can get into it and enjoy playing it.
    I find I cant finish a ps3 game anymore, where as I'm fine for getting through Vita and PS4 games because I have fuck all and can focus on whatever it is I'm playing. My completion rate is taking a pounding on the gamercard as a result.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Funny enough it's the Vita I have yet to complete any trophies on or complete many games on because I have too many games and all from PS+ with the exception of 2 games one I got with the Vita but I can't see me playing that one anyway and the other I got the actual cart/card for that I got the same day I got the Vita, the rest are all PS+ downloads and only completed the Metal Gear Solid games on it even though I have those for the PS2 and PS3

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Funny enough it's the Vita I have yet to complete any trophies on or complete many games on because I have too many games and all from PS+ with the exception of 2 games one I got with the Vita but I can't see me playing that one anyway and the other I got the actual cart/card for that I got the same day I got the Vita, the rest are all PS+ downloads and only completed the Metal Gear Solid games on it even though I have those for the PS2 and PS3
    Vita ps+ games are the only ones I can avoid downloading cos I know there are some I just wont play.. I've spent like 60 hours on Dynasty warriors next...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Vita ps+ games are the only ones I can avoid downloading cos I know there are some I just wont play.. I've spent like 60 hours on Dynasty warriors next...
    So you like Dynasty Warriors that much? Definitely, Elmy can't be your Gary Oak, you both are more like soul bros.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

first one far cry 3 works for me (played it ) mgs:revengeance didn't work for me SUCK!!!!!!!!